If you've already seen France in photos, films or books, we're sure you've been amazed by its beautiful landscapes, very picturesque and full of charm!
With Nacel it's easy to live and study in France for a few days, weeks, months or school year in Paris or other cities. Learn French in France: Lyon, Montpellier, Toulouse, Rouen and many more! We have study abroad programs for students and adults of all ages and nationalities who want to learn or improve their French in France. Come back home speaking French fluently. Bonjour!
- Soccer summer camp in France
- Tennis summer camp in France
- Basketball summer camp in France
- Soccer and French summer camp in France
- Tennis and French summer camp in France
- Basketball and French summer camp in France
- French and Sports summer camp in France
- French Courses in Paris: course, visits, activities and fun!
- Dance summer camp in France
- Volleyball summer camp in France
- Teen Summer Camp in Paris
Nacel France highlights
France in short:
French is the eighth most spoken language in the world. However, it is one of the six official languages of the UN, one of the two work languages in the UN and in many other international organizations. French has been the diplomatic language, and still is, even though English influence becomes stronger.
French is spoken not only in France but also in many others countries, as an official language or not. French people and someone having learned French in one of these countries will perfectly understand each other, although they may have some accent's difference.
If you wish to discover the fabulous Paris, or the French countryside, come and learn French in France with us. Take the opportunity to live a matchless experience thanks to our French courses!
Wishing to learn how to speak French?
Learning French will offer you the opportunity to discover a Latin language. French is indeed a Romance language. Although there are many French regional accents, only one version of the language is normally chosen as a model for foreign students: the Français neutre. French grammar shares several rules with most other Romance languages. The majority of French vocabulary derives from Vulgar Latin or was constructed from Latin or Greek roots. There are often pairs of words, one form being popular (noun) and the other one savant (adjective), both originating from Latin. French uses the 26 letters of the Latin alphabet.
French Language Classes, Tests and Exams
Convinced? Are you a beginner in French? Then have a look at our programs designed to help you to learn French in France ! We offer classes from Basic French to Advanced. Our teachers will help you to improve the four language skills: reading, speaking, writing, and listening! If you already have an Intermediate level of French, don’t hesitate to prepare French Language Exams in one of our Language Schools to let your skills and level recognized officially.
- DELF and DALF: The DELF (Diplôme d'Etudes en Langue Française) and DALF (Diplôme Approfondi de Langue Française) are official diplomas awarded by the French Ministry of Education to certify the ability of applicants with the French language.
- DELF and DALF are made of 6 independent diplomas that correspond to the levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. The examinations can be taken in 900 examination centres around the world, including in France.
- At each level, 4 skills are evaluated: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Book a French language course in France with Nacel!
Whether you decide to go in a French language school, an academic year in France or to live in total immersion in a French family, we offer a whole range of programs to meet your needs, and to allow you to learn French in France!
- Teenagers will enjoy staying with a French homestay and get some French language lesson
- Or have French courses on mornings and sports activities on afternoons during a summer camp.
- Learn French in Paris: we can also offer to teenagers a language course including visits and excursions to Paris.
- We organize high school programs in France and in Québec.
- Adults looking for an intensive course will rather choose our home lessons program or visit our French language school.