Looking for the ideal place to study and live near the beach and with a relaxed lifestyle in the Mediterranean? What better than in Malta! An island in the middle of Europe, Asia and Africa.
You can learn English Malta with Nacel. Saint's Julian has a lot to offer to its visitors! English courses are for students and adults of all ages and all levels.
Nacel Malta highlights
Top 10 reasons to learn English in Malta with Nacel
- To learn English in Malta with Nacel is the best way to improve your English abroad.
- While you learn English in Malta, discover the history of the knights of Malta.
- After your English courses, discover Malta, an island located at the crossroads of oriental and occidental civilisations.
- While you learn English in Malta, discover the tiniest European country.
- Enjoy Malta night life after your English courses.
- Taste Maltese cooking, which has a lot of various influences, while you learn English in Malta
- Meet new friends and hang out with them. Improve your English speaking skills in Malta.
- In your free time, explore the island with your new friends!
- While you learn English in Malta, visit Rabat, Mdina, Sliema, Marsaxlokk.
- Nacel has more than 60 years of experience in language courses and high school exchange programs and it's a language course leader in the French and European market.
Since 1957, Nacel offers a wide range of English courses for students and adults at the teacher's home or at our language schools in Malta. Our local coordinators will make your language trip in Malta an exceptional and unforgettable experience. Learn English in Malta!
We offer you English courses in one of the most beautiful destinations in Malta: learn English in Saint Julian's !
Invest in your education, learn English in Malta with us and travel cheaper and more local. Hundreds of students have already traveled with Nacel. You are welcomed in the Nacel's family as well!
Malta in short
- Country: Malta
- Inhabitants: 460 297
- Climate: Mediterranean climate
- Capital: Valetta
- Government’s type: Republic, parliamentary democracy
- Currency: Euro
- Main religions: Roman Catholic 87.4%, and others
- Languages: Maltese and English
- National holiday: Independance Day, September 21
- GDP per capita: 38146.77
English is one of the most spoken languages in the world. English is a pluricentric language, with variations of expressions and accents according to the countries.
If you wish to discover the wonderful mediterranean beaches, to go for a coktail in one of the coolest bar with your new friends and have a nice experience abroad, take the opportunity to live a matchless experience thanks to our English courses in Malta!
Book an English language course in Malta with Nacel!
Whether you decide to participate in English courses at a language school or to live a full homestay immersion at your English teacher's home in Malta, we offer a whole range of study abroad programs to meet your needs and that will allow you to learn English in Malta!