Learn english in Malta
Are you looking for the ideal place to study and live close to the beach with a relaxed lifestyle in the Mediterranean? Nothing beats Malta! An island in the middle of Europe, Asia and Africa.
You can learn English in Malta with Nacel. Saint Julian's has a lot to offer its visitors! The English courses are for students and adults of all ages and levels.
Check out our programs now.
Why should you study English in Malta?
Understand why we think Malta is a wonderful place to learn English!
- To learn English in Malta with Nacel is the best way to improve your English abroad.
- While you learn English in Malta, discover the history of the Knights of Malta.
- After your English courses, discover Malta, an island located at the crossroads of oriental and Occidental civilizations.
- While you learn English in Malta, discover the tiniest European country.
- Enjoy Malta nightlife after your English courses.
- Taste Maltese cooking, which has a lot of various influences, while you learn English in Malta.
- Meet new friends and hang out with them. Improve your English speaking skills in Malta.
- In your free time, explore the island with your new friends!
- While you learn English in Malta, visit Rabat, Mdina, Sliema, and Marsaxlokk.
- Nacel has more than 60 years of experience in language courses and high school exchange programs and it's a language course leader in the French and European market.
Since 1957, Nacel has offered a wide range of English courses for students and adults at the teacher's home or at our language schools in Malta. Our local coordinators will make your language trip in Malta an exceptional and unforgettable experience. Learn English in Malta!
We offer you English courses in one of the most beautiful destinations in Malta: learn English in Saint Julian's !
Do you want to know more about Malta?
Let us give you some key information:
- Country: Malta
- Inhabitants: 519,562 (2021 census)
- Climate: Mediterranean climate
- Capital: Valletta
- Government’s type: Unitary parliamentary republic
- Currency: Euro (EUR)
- Main religions:88.5% Christianity, 5.1% no religion, 3.9% Islam, 1.4% Hinduism, 1.1% other
- Languages: Maltese and English
- National holiday: Independance Day, September 21
- GDP per capita: $ 63,481 (2023 est.)
English is one of the most spoken languages in the world. English is a pluricentric language, with variations of expressions and accents according to the countries.
If you wish to discover the wonderful mediterranean beaches, to go for a coktail in one of the coolest bar with your new friends and have a nice experience abroad, take the opportunity to live a matchless experience thanks to our English courses in Malta!
Did you know that Malta...
... is one of the smallest countries in the world? With an area of approximately 316 km², it also has one of the smallest capital cities in the world - Valletta.
... is not an island? Malta is an archipelago of small islets, but only three are inhabited: Malta, Gozo, and Comino.
... is popular for Holywood productions? The filming of "Gladiator" and "Game of Thrones" took place in the country.
... is one of the sunniest countries in Europe? The average country has 300 days of sunshine a year. A delight for enjoying the beautiful beaches.
... has a cuisine influenced by Arabic, Italian, and North African? You can eat Timpana, which is macaroni and cheese with Bolognese sauce, or Pastizz, which is a puff pastry snack filled with pea or ricotta cream, or even Fenek, rabbit meat.
Experience all this and much more by learning English in Malta. Book now.
How to apply for a student visa to Malta?
Some requirements must be met to obtain your student visa for Malta. We have some recommendations to help you have a great trip.
First of all, you must have a valid passport; it is important to check that it is valid for the duration of your trip. Fill in the visa application form and take a photograph.
Choose the program you are most interested in and have the acceptance document from your chosen institution ready.
Other documents may be requested, such as proof of financial resources and health insurance.
All the detailed information can be found on the website, click here.
And don't forget, we're here to help you and make everything easier.
Is Malta the right Study Abroad destination for you?
Contact us now! Whether you decide to participate in English courses at a language school or to live a full homestay immersion at your English teacher's home in Malta, we offer a whole range of study abroad programs to meet your needs and that will allow you to learn English in Malta!
Schedule a Video Call with our Expert Advisors now to receive personal advices! Click here to schedule