A very trendy destination for students lately is Portugal. It is a small, quiet country with traditions and exquisite fresh food. Learn Portuguse in Portugal with Nacel.
Travel like a local. Study in Portugal. Book one of the low cost fligths and start your adventure sutdying in Lisbon, Porto, Braga or other destinations.
Nacel Portugal highlights
Top 10 reasons to learn Portuguese in Portugal with Nacel
- Portuguese is the third most spoken European language in the world after English and Spanish.
- Portuguese is spoken by more than 200 million people, it’s the official language in Brazil, Portugal…
- This language is very popular. Portuguese is the official language in 9 countries.
- Portugal has a very rich literature.
- To learn Portuguese is very important if you want to get to known the Portuguese culture, speak to people around the world and create a closer link to locals who don’t speak English.
- The Portuguese language is currently the most active on the Internet.
- Thus if you travel or if you want to work in Latin America, remember that the official language in Brazil is Portuguese, so it’s worth to speak it.
- Learning a language means discovering a thought, a culture, a different lifestyle.
- Portugal and Brazil are a very dynamic emerging country to be discovered.
- Portugal is a very beautiful country with monuments and cathedrals.
Since 1957, Nacel offers a wide range of Portuguese courses and study abroad programs in Portugal. Our Portuguese collaborators will make your language travel in Portugal an exceptional and unforgettable experience.
We offer you Portuguese courses in the most beautiful destinations of Portugal: learn Portuguese in Portugal!
Invest in your education, learn Portuguese in Portugal with us and travel cheaper and more local. Hundreds of students have already traveled with Nacel. You are welcomed in the Nacel's family as well!
Portugal in short
- Country: Portuguese Republic
- Number of inhabitants: 10,760,305 (July 2011 est.)
- Climate: maritime temperate; cool and rainy in north, warmer and drier in south
- Capital: Lisbon
- Government type: republic; parliamentary democracy
- Currency: euro (EUR)
- Religions: Roman Catholic 84.5%, other Christian 2.2%, other 0.3%, unknown 9%, none 3.9% (2001 census)
- Languages: Portuguese (official), Mirandese (official, but locally used)
- National Holiday: Portugal Day (Dia de Portugal), 10 June (1580); note - also called Camoes Day, the day that revered national poet Luis de Camoes (1524-80) died
- GDP per capita: $23 000 (2010 EST.)
It is the language of majority of people in Portugual, São Tomé and Príncipe, Brazil and Angola.
If you wish to discover Lisbon city, visit the Tower of Belem and Jeronimos Monastery. You will discover the various districts of the city and its organization and you feel a village atmosphere! Lisbon is a city that never disappoints!
Book a Portuguese language course in Portugal with Nacel!
Book a Portuguese language course in Portugal with Nacel! Whether you decide to participate in an exchange year in Portugal, we offer a whole range of study abroad programs to meet your needs that will allow you to learn Portuguese in Portugal!