Learn english in United States
I also want to go to the USA, live a beautiful experience and get that American English accent! If you have thought about that, Nacel helps you to live and study in the United States.
Known worldwide as the Land of Opportunitys, the USA will amaze you with its multicultural society, climate and varied landscapes. It stands out for its culture, which is very influential all over the world. Travel to the United States with us and live your own American dream, as other students have already done.
Top 10 reasons to learn English in the United States with Nacel
- To learn English in the USA with Nacel is an affordable way to improve your English abroad.
- Admire a lot of splendid landscapes after your English courses very american!
- Do some shopping in the most famous brand’s shops while you learn English in the USA.
- After your English courses, discover the cosmopolitan US culture.
- While you learn English in the USA, taste the american food and famous American candies and desserts.
- Take part in the most popular holidays in America: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas… while you learn English in the USA.
- Meet new friends! Americans are warm and courteous people, and speak English with them after your English courses at the language school or after high school classes.
- You always wanted to live the American Dream while you learn English in the USA.
- Our host families will know how to make you discover their culture once your English courses are over at high school or Language school.
- Nacel has more than 60 years of experience in language courses and high school exchanges programs abroad and is a language course leader on the French and European market.
Since 1957, Nacel offers a wide range of study abroad programs: English courses at a language school or in the English teacher's home, summer camps, high school exchange programs in the United States. Our American coordinators will make your language trip in the United States an exceptional and unforgettable experience.
We offer you English courses in the most beautiful destinations of the USA: learn English in New York, learn English in Miami, learn English in Los Angeles, learn English in San Francisco…
Invest in your education, learn English in the United States with us and travel cheaper and more local. Hundreds of students have already traveled with Nacel. You are welcomed in the Nacel's family as well!
The United States in short:
- Country: United States of America
- Number of inhabitants: 310 232 863
- Climate: Mostly temperate, but tropical in Hawaii and Florida, arctic in Alaska, semiarid in the Great Plains west of the Mississippi River, and arid in the Great Basin of the southwest; low winter temperatures in the northwest
- Capital: Washington DC
- Government type: Constitution-based federal republic
- Currency: American dollars
- Religions : Protestant 51.3%, Roman Catholic 23.9%, Mormon 1.7%, Jewish 1.7%, Muslim 0.6%, Others 2.5%, no religious affiliation 12.1%
- Languages: The main language is English although Spanish is spoken by a sizeable minority.
- National holiday: Independence Day, 4 July (1776)
- GDP per capita: 47 400 $
English is the second native language in the world, but above all, it is the most spoken language in the world. English is a pluricentric language, with variations of expressions and accents according to the countries.
If you wish to discover the wonderful New-York, Miami’s beaches, or Los Angeles’ stars, come and learn English in the USA with Nacel, and take the opportunity to live an amazing experience thanks to our English courses in the USA!