Language Schools Italy
Are you looking for a flexible program that allows you to live in Italy and attend Italian courses? Find out more about our Italian language schools in Italy.
Students from all over the world come to Italy to learn one of the most famous Romance languages in the world. A language with an unique history. Would you like to come to Italy? We offer Italian courses in Italy for young people and adults of all levels. Study in the mornings and enjoy free time in the afternoons, whether for sightseeing or work!
This program includes Italian courses at a language school and accommodation in a residence. Don't miss out! Enroll in to study Italian in Rome with Nacel.
Nacel Language Schools Italy highlights
This is your program if you are interested in taking Italian courses in Italy! Nacel offers Italian courses for students and adults so apply now and travel on the dates you choose! yes, of course you can choose the dates of the program ! you can even travel with a friend if you want!
Looking forward to.. ?
- learning a new language abroad
- improving a language abroad
- living a new experience abroad
- discovering a new place
- meeting other international students
- a program with great flexibility
Learn Italian in Italy while attending Italian courses at a language school in Rome.
Attending a Italian language school in Italy
- After you have eaten your breakfast, take the closest transport to your home so that you can attend the Italian language school.
- As you will have your class schedule from day one, you will already know which class to settle into. Listen carefully to the teacher and try to speak Italian as much as you can!
- After classes, you're free to do whatever you want!
- The Italian language school offers free or paid activities that are completely optional. Ask for the calendar of activities at the school secretary's office.
You can do an infinite number of things in Rome. Some ideas are:
- Review/re-read what you have learned in class
- Visit tourist sites in the area
- Eat in local restaurants
- Going to the cinema or theater
- Visit museums, monuments, shops, markets, etc.
- Going out with new friends
- Doing part-time work
- Participate in activities offered by the school
On weekends, there are no courses, so you can discover the city and its surroundings. you can even spend the weekend in another city!
Learn Italian in Italy! Discover more about Rome!
Start preparing your trip from now on! Learn more about monuments, major events, shopping centres, what to see and to do, food, activities, and a lot more of your favorite city!
For more information about our Italian courses in Italy, Contact us!