Language Schools France
French lessons for students and adults of all levels in our Language Schools in France.
If you are 16 years old or older and are looking for a program that allows you to live in France and take French courses, we introduce you to our French Schools in France. They are a great opportunity to reconcile classes with your private or professional life. There, you can meet other international students, like you, who are interested in learning the language and living an experience abroad.
Our schools are located in the main French cities. You can live with a host family or in a student residence. Studying in France with Nacel is easy!
Nacel Language Schools France highlights
Learn French in France fast and at low cost. You can take French courses in Paris, Lyon, Montpellier, Normandy with Nacel! Accommodation is included! Live in France for some weeks or months!
Learn French in France: Travel alone or with your friends!
- high school student (from 16 years old)
- adult who is or is not working
- retired person
- college student
- learning French in France
- improving a language abroad
- living a new experience abroad
- discovering a new place
- meeting other international students
- a program with great flexibility
You can choose the destination, the dates of the program and the type of accommodation you want!
My day studying at a language school in France
- After you have eaten your breakfast, take the closest transport to your home so that you can attend the French language school.
- As you will have your class schedule from day one, you will already know which class to settle into. Listen carefully to the teacher and try to speak French as much as you can!
- After classes, you're free to do whatever you want!
- The French language school offers free or paid activities that are completely optional. Ask for the calendar of activities at the school secretary's office.
You can do an infinite number of things. Some ideas are:
- Review/re-read what you have learned in class
- Visit tourist sites in the area
- Eat in local restaurants
- Going to the cinema or theatre
- Visit museums, monuments, shops, markets, etc.
- Going out with new friends
- Doing part-time work
- Participate in activities offered by the school
On weekends, there are no courses, so you can discover the city and its surroundings. you can even spend the weekend in another city!
Best places to learn French in France
- Low budget: French courses in Montpellier, French courses in Normandy
- Shopping destinations: French courses in Paris, French courses in Lyon
- Have a good summer: French courses in Montpellier, French courses in Lyon
- Visit museums: French courses in Paris, French courses in Lyon, French courses in Normandy
- University cities: French courses in Paris, French courses in Lyon, French courses in Montpellier
Discover more about our destinations in France!
Start preparing your trip from now on! Learn more about monuments, major events, shopping centres, what to see and to do, food, activities, and a lot more of your favorite city!
Are you looking for supervised French courses?
Language school courses are for mature, independent, responsible students and adults accustomed to taking public transport alone. If you are between 13 and 18 years old and are looking for supervised French courses, with accommodation and all meals, take a look at:
For more information about our French courses in France, Contact us!
Live the best moment of your life in France with Nacel!