Open your mind and study in South Africa. It's a country full of history and great biodiversity. It was in South Africa where Nelson Mandela fought against racial segregation.
Learn English in South Africa and live an amazing adventure in Cape Town! You can study in South Africa for a term, semester or school year.
Nacel South Africa highlights
South Africa in Short
- Country: South Africa
- Number of inhabitants: 56. 76 million (2017)
- Climate: Temperate and subtropical
- Capital: Cape Town
- Government type: democratic republic
- Currency: South African rand
- Religions: African independent Church, Pentecostal, Roman catholic,other
- Languages: 11 official languages ( Afrikaans, English, Zulu..)
- National Holiday: April 27 ( freedom day)
- GDP per capita: 6, 160.73 USD (2017)
English is one of the most spoken languages in the world. English is a pluricentric language, with variations of expressions and accents according to the countries.
Book an English language course in South Africa with Nacel!
Whether you decide to attend a high school exchange program in South Africa, we offer a whole range of study abroad programs to meet your needs, and to allow you to learn English in South Africa!