Many students like Mexico for the delicious food, the good weather, the crafts, and the friendliness of the Mexicans. In Mexico, there are very impressive monuments of indigenous people, e.g. the Mayas and a dazzling colonial architecture in their cities.
You can become an exchange student with Nacel! We offer high school exchange and homestays in Mexico. Discover more about our study abroad programs here!
Nacel Mexico highlights
Top 10 reasons to learn Spanish in Mexico with Nacel
- To learn Spanish in Mexico is the best way to improve your Spanish
- Discover Mexican folklore after your Spanish Courses
- Learn Spanish in a sunny country!
- After your Spanish courses, enjoy the splendid Mexican beaches.
- Go to a “lucha libre” show.
- While your learn Spanish in Mexico, taste the famous Mexican cooking
- After your Spanish courses, listen to Mariachis while having a cocktail
- Discover the Pre-Columbian culture once your Spanish courses are over
- Our hosts families will make you discover their culture while you study Spanish in Mexico
- Nacel has more than 60 years of experience in study abroad programs and language courses and it's a language course leader on the French and European market.
Since 1957, Nacel offers a wide range of study abroad programs and Spanish courses in Mexico for students and adults. Our Mexican collaborators will make your language travel in Mexico an exceptional and unforgettable experience.
We offer you Spanish courses in the most beautiful destinations of Mexico: learn Spanish in Mexico City!
Invest in your education, learn Spanish in Mexico with us and travel cheaper and more local. Hundreds of students have already traveled with Nacel. You are welcomed in the Nacel's family as well!
Mexico in short
- Country: Mexico
- Inhabitants: 112.468.855
- Climate: Varies from tropical to desert
- Capital: Mexico
- Government’s type: Federal Republic
- Currency: Mexican Peso
- Main religions: nominally Roman Catholic 76.5%, Protestant 6.3%, other 14.1%
- Languages: Spanish, various Mayan, Nahuatl, and other regional indigenous languages
- National holiday: Independence Day, 16 September (1810)
- GDP per capita: 13 800 $ (2010)
Spanish is the third most spoken language in the world. Unlike most variations of the other Spanish-speaking countries, in Mexican Spanish it is the vowels which lose strength, while consonants are fully pronounced. However, a Spaniard and a Mexican will understand each other perfectly.
If you wish to discover the vibrant Mexico City, admire beautiful landscapes or visit the Mexican countryside, come and learn Spanish in Mexico with us. Take the opportunity to live a matchless experience thanks to our Spanish courses in Mexico!
Book a Spanish language course in Mexico with Nacel!
Whether you decide to participate in a Mexican language school, in a high school exchange in Mexico or to live in a full immersion in a Mexican family, we offer a whole range of study abroad programs to meet your needs, and to allow you to learn Spanish in Mexico!