Summer Camps Italy
Nacel welcomes students from all over the world interested in learning Italian abroad during our Italian Summer Camps in Italy.
Italy is a country of great food, and beautiful cities and is well known for being one of the favorite destinations to spend the summer holidays. Thanks to our Summer Camps with Italian courses, you will improve your Italian within a few weeks.
Meet other students of your age. Learn more about our Italian Summer camps in Italy. Do not miss our International language camp in Florence.
Nacel Summer Camps Italy highlights
Why choose our Summer Camps in Italy?
- Italian Summer camps in Italy for teens (14 to 17 years old).
- Supervised Italian courses for all levels.
- Committed team.
- Fun activities and excursions.
- Accommodation and meals included!
- Support, assistance and 24-hour emergency phone number during the whole program.
What should I expect from my summer camps in Italy?
- Improve your Italian skills by studying Italian.
- Speak Italian with locals, your Italian teachers, staff at the campus, and with your host family
- You will meet International students of similar age
- You will participate in fun activities at our Italian summer camps in Italy.
Italian courses for Juniors
If you love summer and enjoy days discovering a new city, this Summer camp in Florence is your camp!
We offer a unique combination for juniors: language classes in the mornings at school, afternoon activities in the city and evenings are spend with a carefully selected host family.
Learn more about this Italian courses for Junior in Florence.
How can I improve my language skills during the Italian summer camps in Italy?
Opt for our summer camps in Italy!
On the mornings, Italian classes will take place at an Italian language school. Participants are grouped in small teams of 10 to 12 students. There is an Italian test on arrival. Even if you have little or no knowledge of Italian, you will be encouraged to start speaking right away.
At the end of your stay, a certificate will be issued of participation at the level of the course taken, in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. All our teachers are Italian native speakers and have a diploma that allows them to teach Italian to International students.