Learn English in Canada
Here you will find study abroad programs in Canada for students of all ages and nationalities. Pack your luggage and travel to Canada with Nacel.
Learn English in Canada. It stands out for its beautiful natural landscapes, passion for sport, quality of life, safety and education. Meet new friends in Toronto, Vancouver...and in other destinations!
Why should you study English in Canada?
Find out why we think Canada is a wonderful place to learn English!
- To follow English language courses in Canada with Nacel is a great and affordable way to improve your English abroad.
- Admire the natural beauty of Canadian landscapes after your English courses at language school.
- Taste the Canadian food and appreciate the wide variety of choices available while your learn English in Canada.
- Be amazed by the majesty of Niagara Falls and the Rocky Mountains.
- While your learn English in Canada, you can participate in nice activities outdoors.
- Make new friends abroad! Improve your English after your language courses, meeting friendly Canadians in town.
- Try a typical Canadian food such as poutine, a French Canadian dish of potatoes, cheese, and gravy.
- While you learn English in Canada, you will find that the society is one of the most multicultural in the world.
- Discover our host families’ culture and practice your English after your language courses.
- Nacel has more than 60 years of experience in language classes and high school exchange programs and it's a language course leader on the French and European market.
Since 1957, Nacel offers a wide range of study abroad programs in Canada for students and adults: English courses at a language school or in the English teacher's home, summer camps, homestays, high school exchange programs in Canada. Our Canadian coordinators will make your language trip in Canada an exceptional and unforgettable experience. Study English in Canada.
Do you want to know more about Canada?
Let us give you some key information:
- Country: Canada
- Inhabitants: 40,097,761 (2023 est.)
- Climate: Varies from temperate in the south to sub-arctic and arctic in the north Capital: Ottawa
- Government’s type: Federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy
- Currency: Canadian dollar (CAD)
- Main religions: Christians 53.3%, Roman Catholics 29.9%, No religion 34.6%, Islam 4.9%, Hinduism 2.3%, Sikhism 2.1%, Buddhism 1%, Judaism 0.9%, and Indigenous spirituality 0.2%
- Official languages: English and French
- National holiday: Canada Day, 1 July
- GDP per capita: $ 53,247 (2023 est.)
English is one of the most spoken languages in the world. English is a pluricentric language, with variations of expressions and accents according to the countries.
If you wish to learn English in Vancouver on the West Coast, or if you wish to learn English in Central Canada, with the beautiful, modern cities of Toronto and Ottawa, come and learn English in Canada with us. Take the opportunity to live an amazing experience thanks to our English courses in Canada!
Did you know that Canada...
... is the second largest country in the world? It covers approximately 10,000,000 km2 and is home to important cities such as Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal.
... has many lakes? They are beautiful and admirable. Oh, one of them is Loch Ness, famous for the Loch Ness Monster, remember? There's still a mystery about its existence.
... has leaf as its symbol? Yes, the Maple Leaf is one of the country's great symbols.
... you can taste maple syrup? Yes, this sweet syrup is made from the sap of the tree and is usually used as a topping for pancakes and waffles.
... is known for its multicultural cuisine? You can try Poutine (a dish made with fried potatoes, cheese curds, and gravy), Tourtière (a pie with pork and spices) and even get a BeacerTails dessert (in the shape of a beaver's tail with various sweet toppings).
So much to explore in this country, huh? Have you thought about enjoying all this while learning English?
Don't waste any more time, click here and book your program.
How to apply for a student visa to Canada?
At Nacel, we're going to give you some recommendations so that you can have a relaxed trip. In order to obtain your student visa, there are requirements that must be met.
The first thing is to have a valid passport; it's important to check that it's valid for the duration of your trip. Fill in the visa application form and take a photograph.
Choose the program that best interests you and have the acceptance document from the chosen institution.
Other documents may be requested, such as proof of financial means and health insurance.
You can find all the detailed information on the website, by clicking here.
And don't forget, we're here to help you and make everything easier.
Want to know more about studying in Canada? We'll explain!
Let's explain the Canadian education system. Classes usually start between 8:30 and 9:00 in the morning, Monday to Friday, and finish between 2:30 and 3:30 in the afternoon.
Classes are usually 70 to 80 minutes long and students usually have four or five classes a day. The school year starts in September and ends in June.
The school system is divided into Elementary school (from 1 to 6 years old), Secondary school (from 7 to 12 years old in most provinces), and Post-secondary (university or college).
The academic program consists of history, mathematics and an optional part that can vary depending on the school. Students in Canadian schools excel in science, reading and mathematics.
Schools generally offer sports according to the time of year. For example
in the fall: Badminton, cross-country running, rugby, soccer, swimming, volleyball
in winter: Basketball, skiing/snowboarding, wrestling
in spring: Golf, Mountain Biking, Rugby, Football, Tennis, Track & Field, Volleyball, Ultimate
Have you understood a little about the dynamics of studying in Canada? We're here if you have any more questions. Get on board now and learn English in Canada with Nacel.
Book an English language course in Canada with Nacel!
Whether you decide to participate in a language school, a high school exchange program in Canada, live a full English immersion in an Canadian family, take intensive English courses at teacher's home, English courses with activities in Canada, we offer a whole range of study abroad programs to meet your needs, and to allow you to learn English in Canada!