Here you will find study abroad programs in Canada for students of all ages and nationalities. Pack your luggage and travel to Canada with Nacel.
Learn English in Canada. It stands out for its beautiful natural landscapes, passion for sport, quality of life, safety and education. Meet new friends in Toronto, Vancouver...and in other destrinations!
Nacel Canada highlights
Top 10 reasons to learn English in Canada with Nacel
- To follow English language courses in Canada with Nacel is a great and affordable way to improve your English abroad.
- Admire the natural beauty of Canadian landscapes after your English courses at language school.
- Taste the Canadian food and appreciate the wide variety of choices available while your learn English in Canada.
- Be amazed by the majesty of Niagara Falls and the Rocky Mountains.
- While your learn English in Canada, you can participate in nice activities outdoors.
- Make new friends abroad! Improve your English after your language courses, meeting friendly Canadians in town.
- Try a typical Canadian food such as poutine, a French Canadian dish of potatoes, cheese, and gravy.
- While you learn English in Canada, you will find that the society is one of the most multicultural in the world.
- Discover our host families’ culture and practice your English after your language courses.
- Nacel has more than 60 years of experience in language classes and high school exchange programs and it's a language course leader on the French and European market.
Since 1957, Nacel offers a wide range of study abroad programs in Canada for students and adults: English courses at a language school or in the English teacher's home, summer camps, homestays, high school exchange programs in Canada. Our Canadian coordinators will make your language trip in Canada an exceptional and unforgettable experience. Study English in Canada.
Canada in short
- Country: Canada
- Inhabitants: 36,048,521 (2016 estimate)
- Climate: Varies from temperate in south to sub arctic and arctic in north Capital: Ottawa
- Government’s type: Constitutional monarchy that is also a parliamentary democracy and a federation
- Currency: Canadian dollar
- Main religions: Roman Catholic 38.7%, Protestant 38.7% (including United Church 6.1%, Anglican 5.0%, Baptist 1.9%, Lutheran 1.5%), other Christian 4.4%, Muslim 3.2%, other 8.1% and unspecified 23.9%
- Languages: English (official) 58.8%, French (official) 21.6%, other 19.6%
- National holiday: Canada Day, 1 July
- GDP per capita: $45,488 (2011)
English is one of the most spoken language in the world. English is a pluricentric language, with variations of expressions and accents according to the countries.
If you wish to learn English in Vancouver on the West Coast, or if you wish to learn English in Central Canada, with the beautiful, modern cities of Toronto and Ottawa, come and learn English in Canada with us. Take the opportunity to live an amazing experience thanks to our English courses in Canada!
Book an English language course in Canada with Nacel!
Whether you decide to participate in a language school, a high school exchange program in Canada, live a full English immersion in an Canadian family, take intensive English courses at teacher's home, English courses with activities in Canada, we offer a whole range of study abroad programs to meet your needs, and to allow you to learn English in Canada!