Sun, beaches, tasty food, party, flamenco, ramblas, football, the famous Spanish fashion shops with affordable prices and all the songs in Spanish that we have sung along. That is what it comes to our minds when we think of Spain, Isn't it?
Students love Spain because it's a country with a good weather, with lots of things to do and see, very nice people and it's easy to travel within the country on weekends as there are usually good prices. Learn Spanish in Spain with Nacel for a few days, weeks, months or school year. We have interesting destinations!
Nacel Spain highlights
Top 10 reasons to learn Spanish in Spain with Nacel
- To learn Spanish in Spain with Nacel is an affordable way to improve your Spanish abroad.
- Discover Spain, a country where you can find sunny beaches and snowy mountains.
- Discover the Spanish culture! After your Spanish courses at the language school, you can go to a Flamenco show.
- While you learn Spanish in Spain, meet new friends and speak with them in Spanish!
- Take a lot of photos while visiting the most famous monuments in Madrid, Barcelona, valencia or in Andalucía.
- Taste the traditional Spanish food, so tasty and famous, while you study Spanish in Spain.
- After your Spanish courses, go shopping in one of the numerous and trendy boutiques with affordable prices.
- Immerse yourself in the so different Spanish lifestyle, while you learn Spanish in Spain
- Our host families will help you to understand the Spanish culture after your Spanish courses.
- Nacel has more than 60 years of experience in language courses and high school exchange programs and it's a language course leader on the French and European market.
Since 1957, Nacel offers a wide range of study abroad programs in Spain for students and adults. We have: High school exchange programs, Spanish courses at language schools or at your Spanish teacher' home, summer camps and homestay programs. Our Spanish collaborators will make your language trip in Spain an exceptional and unforgettable experience.
We offer you Spanish courses in the most beautiful destinations of Spain: learn Spanish in Madrid, learn Spanish in Barcelona, learn Spanish in Granada, learn Spanish in Cadiz…
Invest in your education, learn Spanish in Spain with us and travel cheaper and more local. Hundreds of students have already traveled with Nacel. You are welcomed in the Nacel's family as well!
Spain in short
- Country: Spain
- Number of inhabitants: 46 505 963
- Climate: Temperate; clear, hot summers in interior, more moderate and cloudy along coast; cloudy, cold winters in interior, partly cloudy and cool along coast
- Government type: Parliamentary Monarchy
- Currency: euro
- Religions: Roman Catholic 94%, other 6%
- Languages : Castilian Spanish 74%, Catalan 17%, Galician 7%, Basque 2%; note - Castilian is the official language nationwide; the other languages are official regionally
- National Holiday: National Day, 12 October
- GDP per capita: 29 500 $ (2010)
Spanish is a Romance language. It is the world’s second most-spoken language by native speakers. Spanish is the official language in Spain, in Equatorial Guinea, and in most Latin American countries: in total, 20 nations have chosen Spanish as their primary language. There are variations among the regions of Spain and in South America in the way the Spanish is spoken. However, these are minor differences, mainly accent’s differences. Whatever their origins are, two Spanish speakers of different countries will understand each other perfectly.
If you wish to discover Madrid’s charms, his Puerta Del Sol, its museum, Barcelona’s beaches, or Granada’s Alhambra, come and learn Spanish in Spain with Nacel, and take the opportunity to live a matchless experience thanks to our Spanish courses in Spain!
Book a Spanish language course in Spain with Nacel!
Whether you decide to enrol in a high school exchange programs in Spain, a language school, in summer camps, or to live in full immersion in a Spanish/South american host family or at your Spanish teacher's home, we offer a whole range of study abroad programs in Spain.