Stay with a host family for the full Spanish Immersion or opt for a residence with other international teenagers and have the best summer of your life!
Come to Valencia and discover the Spanish culture, enjoy the sunshine and learn Spanish at the same time. We offer a boutique-style school in the heart of Valencia, surrounded by history and culture, with a special program for Juniors during the summer months. The classes at the teen course in Spain will take place in a beautifully restored historical building with modern facilities and perfectly located in the city center. The school offers 28 well-equipped classrooms, a student area, two outside patios, a cafeteria, sun loungers, a BBQ area, a kitchen, and free WiFi. All classes are taught entirely in Spanish, working on all the skills of a language: reading, writing, listening, and speaking.
Other than most Summer camps in Spain this Junior course receives the first students already in June! Book your summer course today if you want to travel to Spain starting 19th of June.
Why choose this Junior Language stay?
- 20 Spanish lessons per week (50 min per class)
- Small classes (6-10 students)
- Full board
- Activities, cultural visits, and sports every afternoon from Sunday to Friday
- Highly qualified teachers
- 2 different age groups with each their activities
- Supervision by experienced staff and teachers
- Summer program designed for teenagers
- Certificate and academic report at the end of the course
- Valencia offers the perfect combination of culture, sea, beach, incredible food, and a unique atmosphere
From the arrival at the airport in Valencia, the coordinators and teachers from this Junior camp in Spain are there for the students 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There are 2 different age groups. It’s possible to book the “extra supervision service” if parents want the host family to accompany the children every day to school and pick them up in the evening after the activities.
All the organized activities are supervised by the school staff who carefully monitor the safety and well-being of the students. Specialist activities such as sailing, paragliding, etc, are always supervised by professional instructors. Students are expected to attend lessons and activities as scheduled and have to respect the program curfew that is established depending on age.
This program is suitable for beginners to advanced students. Teachers make the lessons fun and attractive for teenagers to help them improve their spoken Spanish while encouraging them to apply the Spanish grammar rules. They use stimulating activities to make sure everybody stays engaged and maximize their learning curve.
- 20 lessons of 50 minutes per week
- From Monday to Friday From 9:30 a.m. to 1:20 p.m. (15-20 min. break)
- 10 persons maximum in a class