Welcome to our summer camps abroad! Improve your language skills by enjoying a safe and fun summer camp abroad with Nacel! Book a study abroad summer camp overseas.
During the months of June, July and August, we offer you to attend international summer camps overseas with language courses and various activities: sports, games, craftings, outings and much more!
A team of professionals, leaders, coaches and language teachers will organize all the activities during the summer camps abroad and the language courses.
Meet new friends of your age overseas and practice with them the language of the country! Please find below more information about all our summer camps abroad and supervised language courses in different countries around the world.
English Summer Camps
French Summer Camps
Japanese Summer Camps
Spanish Summer Camps
Who is the summer camp abroad for?
You are :
- a middle school student
- a high school student
and you are looking for:
- an international summer camp or language summer course abroad
- a supervised teen camp during the summer
- a fun and safe teen summer program with activities
- improving a language abroad during an international summer camp
- living a new experience abroad
- discovering a new place
- meeting other international or local students
- a study abroad summer camp that really makes a difference!
What should I expect from my sports summer camp abroad with Nacel?
The French sports summer camps share a unique ethic: we aim at developing a team spirit, empathy and a fair play attitude among the campers, while improving their language practice in the daily life.
The goal of the international sports summer camp is to develop the participant's knowledge of the local language in an international context: during the summer camp abroad, participants share various sports or activities with young people of many countries but use a unique language, the local one: French, English or Spanish.
Practising sports together is universal: communication will develop smoothly while training and playing all together.
Keep healthy: All our teen summer camps abroad have a non smoking policy.
Sports Summer Camp Highlights
- Age : 12 to 17 years old.
- Length : 2 weeks during the summer holidays, so July and August (3 or 4 weeks possible for our French summer camps).
- Languages courses : language courses in small classes of 12 to 15, at 2 or 3 different levels. Campers attend French classes for an average of 15 hours per week. Lessons are delivered by qualified teachers, native speakers of the language taught. Emphasis is set on oral language practice though students will also have a full exposure to grammar and written language.
- Social activities and outings : Social evenings are organized every night during the sports summer camp: social games, karaoke, discos, etc. There is usually a weekly excursion to discover the area (please check the summer camp description for each country).
Accommodation : students are accommodated in multi bedded bedrooms, with shared bathrooms. The three meals are provided on site : both lunches and evening meals are hot meals.
How many hours will I study foreign languages every week?
The French summer camps offers 15 hours of French lessons per week in groups of 8 to 12 students.
Note that our French summer camp in France is a real summer immersion program, as you are surrounded by French teens and French speaking camp staff all camp long!
Sports : Our international campers may choose to practise one specific sport or various sports during their summer camps abroad.
Sports summer camps in France
- Soccer summer camp in France
- Basketball summer camp in France
- Tennis summer camp in France
- Dance summer camp in France
- Volleyball summer camp in France
Practise your favorite sport and take French courses in France:
- Tennis summer camp and French courses in France
- Basket summer camp and French courses in France
- Soccer summer camp and French courses in France
- Sports summer camp and French courses in France
Sports summer camps in Spain
- Spanish summer courses in Spain, with sports options
A large range of outdoor activities are also offered during the sports camps, so that campers can enjoy the sun and fresh air during their holidays.
Arrivals: Students must arrive (and depart) on the fixed arrival (departure) date at the closest airport indicated for each program. An individual airport pick up and transfer is organized to drive campers to their summer camps.
Opt for enriching and funny summer holidays: choose the most suitable summer camps in France, England, or Spain! Looking for a summer camp abroad focusing on language acquisition and cultural discovery?
Opt for a language immersion summer camp abroad for teens
Types of immersion camps available
- Language courses and activities - immersion camp with Homestay : This teenage course combines the everyday experience of living in a local family, sharing their daily activities and discovering their way of life, with a language course on mornings and a complete program of activities and excursions on afternoons. This teenage summer camp takes place in a language school. This program is suitable for teenagers needing a more structured program than the pure homestay experience. Learn more about our English immersion camp in Canada!
- Language courses and activities - immersion camp with Residence : This teenage course combines language courses and a program of activities and visits. Students are hosted in a local residence with welcoming facilities, laundry facilities and full board. Students will have language course on mornings and a complete program of activities and excursions on afternoons. The language course will take place in a language school. The program is international, welcoming students from all over the world. have a look at our French immersion camp in Paris!
A typical day in a teenager language summer course includes:
- 3 hours or more devoted to language classes,
- then group lunches under the tutor’s supervision
- and 2 1/2 hours or more for afternoon field trips, excursions and guided visits.
Summer Immersion Camp Highlights
- Accommodation: In these summer camps, students are hosted by local families, with whom they spend evenings and weekends; or in a residence, with full board.
- Length: 2, 3 or 4 weeks language summer immersion courses in England, Spain, France, Canada, and the USA.
- Eligibility: 13 to 17 years old (depending on the country).
- Dates: Please refer to each summer camp abroad for accurate dates, arrival/departure information and summer camp prices.