Summer Horse Riding camps in France for teens
We offer all-inclusive residential pony camps for 7 or 14 days, for teenagers during the summer holidays. Book the residential riding camp and travel to France next summer! Participants can select a sport to practice intensively during the French summer camp. A 30-hour-per-week sports program includes:
- Technical workshops: personalized exercises: getting into the saddle, improving balance, controlling fast paces, driving and controlling the horse.
- Challenge workshops: walking, lunging, rides, acrobatics, equestrian games.
- Obstacle course, cross country, and specific preparation exercises.
- Competition workshops: passing of a gallop if a previous level is reached (Federal license required).
- For stays of more than 14 days: An outing to the Accro'bath park is organized followed by a swimming afternoon.
The Horseback Riding camp in Mâcon is dedicated to good horsemen/women minimum Galop 3 or BHS Stage 3 (UK equivalent from Galop 3)
ABOUT OUR FRENCH SPORTS SUMMER
Our summer sports camps in the Lyon area are organized in Mâcon in France. This campus is located in a lush green park, 10 minutes from the city center. It offers excellent facilities: dormitories, sports fields, indoor and outdoor courts, water sports facilities nearby (the ones on the campus are used for the Swimming camp), tennis fields, a gymnasium, a leisure and activity room, a self-service restaurant, etc. The students will be able to practice sports and educational activities in complete safety at the campus in Mâcon.
All our sports camps are developed and organized by our sports affiliate: SPORTS ELITE JEUNES. The sports and activities offered in Mâcon take place in world-class facilities used for training French national teams. Our coaches have years of experience running training and practice sessions, they are experienced and highly skilled. They have a Sports Coach Diploma in their specific field or work in school as sports coaches.
LANGUAGE DURING THE HORSE RIDING SUMMER CAMP IN FRANCEThe majority of participants (90%) are French. Coaches and assistants are all French, and foreign students make the most of these sports camps to improve their French skills because they are immersed in a French-speaking environment, 24 hours a day. French is the language used during all activities - sports, leisure time, social activities, meals etc.
THIS CAMP IS ONLY OFFERED WITHOUT FRENCH LESSONS