Learn french in Switzerland
Switzerland offers an experience that combines academic excellence (yes, they have an innovative education system!) with cultural diversity and breathtaking landscapes.
Studying abroad and learning French in this beautiful setting is a wonderful option.
Nacel has prepared everything for you to enjoy it to the full.
Find out more about our study programs for Switzerland.
Why should you learn French in Switzerland?
Discover the many reasons why Switzerland is a wonderful place to learn French!
- Speaking of quality, Switzerland is renowned for its high quality of life, and quality of education - its schools and educational institutions offer well-structured programs.
- It is a multilingual country, with four official languages: French, German, Italian, and Romansh. This will enable you to immerse yourself in the local traditions.
- The whole world meets there! There is a huge cultural diversity and you will be able to live day by day, learning French and immersing yourself in the local cultures, an enriching experience.
- The country has natural landscapes to be amazed by. The countryside is simply amazing.
Since 1957, Nacel has been offering a full range of study abroad programs for students. We have a lot of experience, and learning French in Switzerland with Nacel will certainly be unique and unforgettable.
Hundreds of students have already traveled with Nacel. You too are welcome in the Nacel family!
Do you want to know more about Switzerland?
Let us give you some key information:
- Country: Swiss Confederation
- Number of inhabitants: 8,902,308 (2023 est.)
- Capital: Bern
- Government type: Federal assembly-independent directorial republic
- Currency: Swiss franc (CHF)
- Religions: 62.6% Christianity, 5.4% Islam, 0.6% Hinduism, 0.9% other and 29.4% no religion
- Languages: French, German, Italian and Romansh
- GDP per capita: $ 89,537 (2023 est.)
These are some of the country's details. Switzerland is bordered by Italy, France, Germany, Austria and Liechtenstein.
Come and study French in this incredible country with Nacel.
Did you know that in Switzerland...
... you can taste some of the best chocolate in the world? Nhami! Swiss chocolate is famous for its quality and taste.
... one of the traditional dishes is fondue? This delicious dish with melted cheese served in a central pot is great for socializing and eating well!
... around 60% of its territory is made up of Alps? These mountains cover a large part of the country and offer opportunities for winter sports and outdoor activities.
...you can find top quality watches? That's right, the country is known for its renowned industries.
...as well as producing watches, the population is known for its punctuality? This is an important cultural characteristic and extends to appointments and even public transport.
These are just a few curiosities about Switzerland. Contact us to enjoy it all and learn French with Nacel.
How do I apply for a student visa for Switzerland?
Here are some advice to help you plan an amazing study trip. We are going to talk about the student visa for Switzerland.
Firstly, you must have a passport that is valid for the duration of your stay.
Another important step in applying for a visa is to fill in the application form. It's useful to note that there are different types of visas, depending on the period you decide to study, and the age and origin of the student.
After you have selected the educational establishment you wish to enter, you will take the admission exam and check the conditions of the place.
Other documents may be requested, such as an admission letter from the chosen educational institution, proof of finances and proof of health insurance.
All the details can be found on the website, click here to access it.
And remember! We will always be there to guide and advise you.
Is Switzerland the right Study Abroad destination for you?
Contact us now! We can listen to your needs and preferences and help you make the right choice.
Schedule a Video Call with our Expert Advisors now to receive personal advice! Click here to schedule