Language School Malta
The dream of many people: to live in Malta for a few weeks or months in order to improve my English and to discover the secrets of this archipelago in the heart of the Mediterranean. Enjoy our English courses in Malta!
Study the language in the mornings and enjoy free time in the afternoons to do other activities or to explore the island. Attend general English or TOEIC preparation courses for all levels! You can study 10, 20 or 30 hours a week at our language school in Malta. Join us on an adventure to improve your English with qualified teachers!
Accommodation in this program is included! You can live with a host family or in a shared flat. Nacel helps you study English on an island paradise!
- From 18 to 99 years old
- Language : English
- Length : From 2 weeks
- Price from : 262 EUR
This summer or during the year, you can live in Malta for some weeks! You can travel with your family, friends or alone! Take a look to our English courses in Malta! English courses for students and adults at a language school in Malta.
Learn English in Malta with Nacel
- learn English in Malta
- improve a language abroad
- live a new experience abroad
- discover St Julians
- meet other international students
- be on a program with great flexibility
Learn English in Malta while attending English courses at a language school in Malta.
You can choose the dates of the program and the type of accommodation you want!
Attending the English language school in Malta
- Arrive to our English language school.
- As you will have your class schedule from day one, you will already know which class to settle into. Listen carefully to the teacher and try to speak English as much as you can!
- After classes, you're free to do whatever you want!
- The English language school offers free or paid activities that are completely optional. Ask for the calendar of activities at the school secretary's office.
You can do an infinite number of things. Some ideas are:
- Review/re-read what you have learned in class
- Visit tourist sites in the area
- Eat local food. What about sea food?
- Going to the cinema or theatre
- Visit museums, monuments, shops, markets, etc.
- Going out with new friends
- Do part-time work
- Participate in activities offered by the school
On weekends, there are no courses, so you can discover the city and its surroundings. you can even spend the weekend in another city!
More about our destinations in Malta!
Start preparing your trip from now on! Learn more about monuments, major events, shopping centres, what to see and to do, food, activities, and a lot more of your favorite city! Attend the language school in Malta and specifically in:
For more information about our English courses in Malta, please contact us.
Live the best moment of your life in Malta with Nacel!