Tetouan, the city of crafts
Tetouan is a large town situated in northern Morocco. Located close to emerging property development hotspots and new international airport facilities, Tetouan is set to continue to thrive in this new environment. Tetouan is slightly inland from the Mediterranean Sea, just 60 km east of Tangers, on the northern most tip of Morocco. Tetouan is a summer residence of the King Mohamed V.
With a population of just over 800,000, Tetouan is a beautiful town largely due to the dramatic mountains in the south and west of the valley from which Tetouan rises. Tetouan boasts 320 days of sunshine a year with average temperatures of 35°C in summer and 22°C in winter. The fully equipped marina has luxurious 5 and 6 star hotels, along with amazing restaurants, Shops, clubs, cafes, markets, snake charmers and night life. Book Spanish courses in Morocco.
Tetouan has many monuments including a fort and several mosques, fountains and the Khalifa's old 17th century palace but restored and renovated in 1948. There are also two museums, a college of fine arts and a school of Moroccan art. Most sports can be found in the surrounding areas including skiing, winter sports and hunting in the Atlas Mountains. Just come and appreciate this paradise on earth! Enjoy our Arabic school in Tetouan!
Accredited Arabic Language school in Morocco
This Arabic school is located in the city center of Tetouan. The city of Tetouan is less than an hour by ferry from the Spanish coast and has a pleasant weather. It offers several modern and convenient facilities as well as a wide range of activities for its students.
Are you ready to meet new friends while your Arabic courses in Morocco? The school welcomes students from all over the world and offer a wide range of cultural activities and excursions ( free or paid) !
Facilities and staff
- Small sized-class
- Membership: Centro de Formación Europeo
- Accreditation by Spanish labour confederation and by the Forum on Education Abroad
- Highly qualified teachers
- Native teachers that can speak English
- Air conditioning and central heating
- Didactic material
General Arabic courses in Morocco
- Levels: From beginner to advanced
- Students per class: 6 students maximum
- Lessons per week: 20 of Arabic courses
- Class duration: 55 minutes
- Course content: Grammar, Speaking, Writing, Listening comprehension
- Test on arrival: yes
- Other courses: Colloquial Moroccan Arabic and Spoken Arabic
Dates of Arabic courses in Morocco
It's you who chooses the length of the program and the dates when you would like to travel. But, please note that:
- Arrival date: Sunday
- Departure date: Saturday
- Bank holidays: The school is open the whole year but is closed for holy days which are not already known. In any case, the courses will be postponed and you will be informed at your enrollment
Book Arabic courses in Morocco with or without accommodation for adults of all levels!
At this Arabic school in Morocco, you will find teachers speaking English, Spanish and French. So, don't worry if you are Arabic beginner. We offer Arabic beginner lessons!