English school in London
Live the best time of your life practicing and studying English in London! Travel alone or with your friends and discover the city!
Immerse yourself in the English culture and become bilingual. When you're not studying at the English language school in London, go shopping, sightseeing, eating at local restaurants, making friends, partying, special events and much more! Learn English in London and fall in love with those things that don't usually appear in tourist guides. Enjoy our English courses in London!
English courses in London 940 USD/2 weeks with accommodation
London, a wonderful city to study English!
London used to be the world's largest metropolis and it's still a huge place if it's your first visit. London is the capital and largest urban area of England and the United Kingdom. It’s a perfect binding of the past and the present, a city with so many places to visit that one couldn't find the time to view them all! The Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace and on Horse Guards Parade, as well as the Buckingham Palace itself are must-see sights. Take a look at the Houses of Parliament and the famous clock tower that houses Big Ben. Other must-see London sights include the London Bridge and nearby Tower of London, the British Museum, the Princess of Diana's memorial and Madame Tussaud. Of course, you have to ride on the London Eye. London has also some of the finest parks in the world. London is ideal to experience the British culture while you study English in London!
Accredited English school in London
The Nacel English School London is located in North London (Finchley Central underground station, zone 4). London is a fascinating city with lots to see and do! Our school is a top-rated ISI (The Independent Schools Inspectorate) College, achieving the maximum grading possible in all categories of the inspections. Our English school in London is located in a safe, convenient and desirable residential area of London, and one of London’s wealthiest boroughs, with numerous celebrities living in the area. Catering, shopping and leisure facilities are available in the neighbourhood of the English school: after your English classes, explore the restaurants, cafes, beautiful parks, tennis courts, supermarkets, banks, gym, traditional English pubs and many more. Check our school website to learn more about our English courses in London!
Our English school's location combines the advantages of having the centre within easy reach and varied accommodation choices very close to the language school so that students have the benefit of living in a residential area and the attractions of central London within easy access (20 minutes journey). Metro and bus station are at 5 minutes walking distance from the school. Learn English and have fun in London! Our English school offers parties, numerous visits, weekend excursions… Our London English school is also a Highly Trusted Student Visa Sponsor eligible to welcome international students with a points-based visa system.
Facilities and Staff
- Established: 1990
- Membership: English UK and UKCISA
- Accreditation: British council
- Highly Trusted Student Visa Sponsor
- Brand new building on main street
- Classrooms some with dual-touch interactive whiteboards
- Highly qualified and native English teachers
- Computer room
- Student lounge
English Courses in London
- Type of English classes: General English, FCE, CAE and IELTS preparation in London
- English Course levels: From beginner to advanced
- English Course content: intensive practice in listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
- English Courses per week: General English: 15, 24 or 30 courses/week. Préparation FCE, CAE or IELTS (15 or 24 courses per week): intermediate level required.
- Private English classes in London: 55 GBP/hour.
- English Class duration: 60 minutes
- English Test on arrival: yes
- Students per English class: 15 students maximum of different nationalities
- Optional courses:
Dates of your English courses in London
It's you who chooses the length of the program and the dates when you would like to travel. But, please note that:
- Arrival date: Saturday or Sunday
- Departure date: Saturday or Sunday
- English courses: From Monday to Friday
- Bank holidays: 01/01, 30/03, 02/04, 07 and 28/05, 27/08, 25&26/12
- The school is closed: Christmas and New Eve time
Book English courses in London with or without accommodation for adults and students of all levels!
The English school in London offers optional paid and free activities:
- Visits and excursions to museums, Camden, Notting Hill, Brighton, Oxford...
- Outings to theater, movies
- Sports activities: Golf, Horseback riding, Gym, Personal coaching
- Workshops: coding courses, flower arranging courses
- A lot more!
After your English classes in London, enjoy London and its attractions with your teacher and classmates!
- English Homestay: single room, half board (breakfast and evening meal). Host families live within 30 minutes to the school by public transportation (excellent residential area of north London). besides your English courses in London, practice your English with the host family members and experience a true British family culture!
- On request:
- Shared room
- En-suite rooms
- Extra night
- In student residences (18+): while you learn English in London, live with your international classmates in top quality student residences and connect to the world!
- Alternative accommodation (quotation on request):
- Other residences
- Local hotel
- Service flats
- Other residences
Lear more about student accommodation in London.
English courses in London
Longer stay available on request. Courses start each Monday.
Summer supplement in host families during the summer
Christmas supplement in host families during Christmas and New Eve holidays
How to arrive in London?
- By airport: Heathrow (LHR), Gatwick ( LGW), Luton (LTN), Stansted (STN) airports
*Low-cost airlines: Easy Jet, Ryanair, Brussels Airlines, Clickair, Flybe, Germanwings, Wizz Air, Air Berlin, Transavia, Monarch, Sky Europe…
How to get to my accommodation in London?
Transfer possibilities: Reception at the airport or at the railway station and assistance until the place of living and/or walk-home programme at the end of the stay (from 8 am to 9 pm).
- London Gatwick
- London Stansted
- London Heathrow,
- London Luton,
- St Pancras railway station
- Administration fees
- English Courses in London (see options)
- Accommodation (see options)
- Support, assistance and 24 hour emergency phone number during the whole program
Price does not include
- International airfare
- International Travel insurance
- Visa, passport and medical exam fees
- Airport pick-up and transfers
- Extra activities organized by the school
- Visa supporting documents and shipment fee
- English Course book (per term)
- Externally moderated exam fees
- Personal expenses and pocket money
- Medical and Emergency Repatriation Insurance
"I’m really satisfied with my stay in London, because of the quality of the teacher and the good atmosphere during courses and at the residence. Your information regarding travel and accommodation were clear and detailed. I thank the whole Nacel team!"
This program is fantastic! I had been to London a few times before but thanks to this program I was able to really discover the history and culture of this great city. I feel so much more comfortable speaking English. I will come back next year, the teachers are really very, very good.
My experience in London was the best thing that ever happened to me! I enjoyed every moment and learned a lot at Nacel. I was delighted to be able to talk to people of various nationalities and share with them on so many occasions. Those 3 weeks were filled with many emotions, adventures and it is something I will always remember. I hope to have the opportunity to study at Nacel again and even at another destination, as the attention and teachers were excellent from the moment I arrived until the last day! 100% recommended!
In the beginning the feeling was a little bit of fear but with the passage of time I can say that it was easy the adaptation and especially the trip. During the whole trip I had a lot of communication facilities due to the help I received from Nacel London and the advice from Nacel Costa Rica. Another aspect that I must emphasize is the agility that was shown before all the different situations. I have to say that they have trained teachers and highly qualified staff to do their job, who constantly help you to improve your English rank and the way you learn it. The social activities have been very good and interactive, they help a lot to meet new people and to be able to practice the language. Another point, are the facilities that are in very good condition and a functional location for any student.I just want to give my sincere thanks to Nacel London and Nacel CR for all the support they gave me and they were unconditional. They made my experience unique and unforgettable, they are an impeccable company 100% recommended and thank you for everything again.
I love my course! Really got to know London and my English really improved. I made many friends. I will really miss London. Many thanks to everybody