If you like challenges and adventures, we have a very interesting destination in Oceania: Australia.
Learn English in different Australian cities: Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane/Gold Coast, Cairns. We have: language courses at language schools or at the teacher's home, Homestay, 4-10 week high school exchange in Australia.
Nacel Australia highlights
Top 10 reasons to learn English in Australia with Nacel
- To learn English in Australia with Nacel is the best and afforadable way to improve your English abroad.
- Australia is the biggest island in the world…
- This country has a lot of beaches! It makes Australia the perfect place to take English courses
- Do you like skiing? In Australia, you will also be able to ski during austral winter
- Try a new sport abroad! See the surfers, and perhaps try to surf too after your English courses in Australia
- In this country there are local animals very adorable. While you learn English in Australia, admire the kangaroos and the koalas.
- Learn to play didgeridoo once your English courses at the language school or at your English teacher home are over.
- Discover native Australian culture, the most ancient culture still alive in the world, while you learn English in Australia.
- After your English courses, our host families will know how to make you discover their culture.
- Nacel has more than 60 years of experience in language courses, high school exchange programs and it's a language course leader on the French and European market.
Since 1957, Nacel offers a wide range of English courses at language schools and at the teacher's home and study abroad programs in Australia. Our Australian coordinators will make your language trip in Australia an exceptional and unforgettable experience. Study English in Australia.
We offer you English courses in the most beautiful destinations of Australia: learn English in Tasmania, learn English in Sydney, learn English in Perth, learn English in Brisbane…
Invest in your education, learn English in Australia with us and travel cheaper and more local. Hundreds of students have already traveled with Nacel. You are welcomed in the Nacel's family as well!
Australia in short
- Country: Australia
- Number of inhabitants: 21,515,754
- Climate: temperate in south and east; tropical in north; generally arid to semiarid
- Capital: Canberra
- Government type: Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy
- Currency: Australian dollars
- Religions : Catholic 25.8%, Anglican 18.7%, Uniting Church 5.7%, Presbyterian and Reformed 3%, Eastern Orthodox 2.7%, other Christian 7.9%, Buddhist 2.1%, Muslim 1.7%, other 2.4%, unspecified 11.3%, none 18.7% (2006 Census).
- Languages: English 78.5%, Chinese 2.5%, Italian 1.6%, Greek 1.3%, Arabic 1.2%, Vietnamese 1%, other 8.2%, unspecified 5.7%
- National Holiday: Australia Day, 26 January
- GDP per capita: 41 300 $ (2010)
English is one of the most spoken languages in the world. English is a pluricentric language, with variations of expressions and accents according to the countries.
If you wish to discover Sydney’s charms, its opera, its historic districts, Perth’s beaches, or Tasmania’s wild beauty, come and learn English in Australia with Nacel, and take the opportunity to live a matchless experience thanks to our English courses in Australia!
Book an English language course in Australia with Nacel!
Whether you decide to attend a language school, a high school exchange program in Australia, live in full immersion in an Australian family, take intensive English courses at teacher's home, we offer a whole range of study abroad programs to meet your needs, and to allow you to learn English in Australia!