Learn english in Australia
If you're looking for challenges and adventures, we have the perfect destination for you in Oceania: Australia. The country caters for all tastes, you can study English and enjoy the beaches on warmer days or go skiing in winter.
There are also different types of courses, durations, and levels. Check out all the courses now and embark on this journey with Nacel.
Do you want to know more about Australia?
Let us give you some key information:
- Country: Australia
- Number of inhabitants: 26,879,100 (2023 est.)
- Climate: temperate in south and east; tropical in north; generally arid to semiarid
- Capital: Canberra
- Government type: Federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy
- Currency: Australian dollars (AUD)
- Religions: 43.9% Christianity, 38.9% no religion, 3.2% Islam, 2.7% Hinduism, 2.4% Buddhism, 1.7% other (2021)
- Languages: English (official)
- National Holiday: Australia's National Day, 26 January
- GDP per capita: $ 64,674 (2023 est.)
English is one of the most spoken languages in the world. English is a pluricentric language, with variations of expressions and accents according to the countries.
If you wish to discover Sydney’s charms, its opera, its historic districts, Perth’s beaches, or Tasmania’s wild beauty, come and learn English in Australia with Nacel, and take the opportunity to live a matchless experience thanks to our English courses in Australia!
Why should you study English in Australia?
Understand why we think Australia is a wonderful place to learn English!
- To learn English in Australia with Nacel is the best and most affordable way to improve your English abroad.
- Australia is the biggest island in the world…
- This country has a lot of beaches! It makes Australia the perfect place to take English courses
- Do you like skiing? In Australia, you will also be able to ski during the austral winter
- Try a new sport abroad! See the surfers, and perhaps try to surf too after your English courses in Australia
- In this country there are local animals very adorable. While you learn English in Australia, admire the kangaroos and the koalas.
- Learn to play didgeridoo once your English courses at the language school or at your English teacher home are over.
- Discover native Australian culture, the most ancient culture still alive in the world, while you learn English in Australia.
- After your English courses, our host families will know how to make you discover their culture.
- Nacel has more than 60 years of experience in language courses, high school exchange programs and it's a language course leader on the French and European market.
Since 1957, Nacel offers a wide range of English courses at language schools and at the teacher's home and study abroad programs in Australia. Our Australian coordinators will make your language trip in Australia an exceptional and unforgettable experience. Study English in Australia.
We offer you English courses in the most beautiful destinations of Australia: learn English in Tasmania, learn English in Sydney, learn English in Perth, learn English in Brisbane…
Did you know that Australia...
... has the largest coral reef system in the world? Yes, the Great Barrier Reef is located on the northeast coast.
... has more than 10,000 beaches? The country has 34,218 km of coastline (excluding all offshore islands).
... also has places to ski, in addition to lovely beaches? You can enjoy this contrast during the winter.
... is home to unique species of animals? You can meet kangaroos, koalas, platypuses, and echidnas.
... mix certain types of cuisine with British and Asian influences? You can eat meat pie, barbecue, fish and chips, and try the famous "Vegemite" - a savory spread made from brewer's yeast that is famous among Australians.
It's a complete country, you see. Imagine enjoying all this and still learning English.
How to apply for a student visa to Australia?
Here's some advice on what you need to do to get a student visa for Australia.
First of all, you need a valid passport for the duration of your trip, then you need to choose the course you're interested in and get an acceptance letter for it.
There are different types of student visas, so it's important to be clear about the course you're going to take, the duration of your stay in the country, etc. To find out more about the different types of student visas, click here.
Also be aware that other documents may be requested, such as health insurance and financial proof, for example.
For complete information on the requirements for obtaining a student visa in Australia, please consult the website by clicking here.
And remember, Nacel will be with you every step of the way to guide and advise you.
Is Australia the right Study Abroad destination for you? Contact us now
Whether you decide to attend a language school, a high school exchange program in Australia, live in full immersion in an Australian family, take intensive English courses at teacher's home, we offer a whole range of study abroad programs to meet your needs, and to allow you to learn English in Australia!
Schedule a Video Call with our Expert Advisors now to receive personal advice! Click here