Sales conditions (non fr)
The currency of the program is the one reflected on the invoice.
Prices shown on the website are valid for departures between 01/01/2019 and 30/11/2019.
1) NACEL PARTICULAR SALES CONDITIONS
In order to book your stay, please fill in the application form online, and send it directly through our website to NACEL INTERNATIONAL.
To valid your booking, we will take a deposit of 300 USD (230 USD deposit + 70 USD application fees) on your credit card account. The final payment will be requested 6 weeks prior to the arrival at your final destination.
Nacel International will send you a letter that acknowledge receipt of the application form, and confirms your acceptance.
COST OF THE STAYS
The prices indicated on this website are valid for any program starting between January 1st, 2019 and November 30th, 2019. For some programs, prices may vary because of local conditions, late registration or other reasons.
For late bookings, full payment should be sent to NACEL INTERNATIONAL with the application form. Nacel may refuse late and / or incomplete bookings without any penalties.
The bookings are closed without notices as soon as the number of participants allowed per program is reached.
CHANGE OF PROGRAM
Any change of program requested by the client will generate an extra cost of 80 euros, for administration fees. No change of program can be accepted less than 30 days prior to the beginning of the program.
The main objectives of NACEL INTERNATIONAL programs are the learning of foreign languages and the discovery of other cultures and civilizations. The program is not a touristic one. For some summer programs, a complete detailed itinerary will be sent to the participant 4 weeks prior to the beginning of the stay.
Between 3 days and 10 days prior to the arrival, the information on the host family will be sent to the participant. However, in case of late bookings (less than 6 weeks prior to the beginning of the session), or cancellation of one host family, this deadline cannot be guaranteed.
CANCELLATION OF A STAY FROM THE PARTICIPANT
All cancelation requests must be signed and sent to NACEL INTERNATIONAL. The date of postmark, fax or e-mail reception will be considered the valid date of cancellation.
Generally speaking, when the cancellation is confirmed more than 45 days prior to the beginning of the stay, cancellation fees are 265 €. Between 45 days and 8 days, 50 % of the total cost of the stay is requested. Less than 8 days prior to the arrival, 100 % of the cost of the stay is due. No refund will be done for a participant who begins a program, and who decides to shorten it. Application fees (65 euros) and deposits (200 euros) are never refunded.
Please note that some programs, such as High School programs, require a higher non-refundable deposit as well as have specific cancellation fees. These specific sales conditions are indicated on the program information sheet, available on request.
In case of visa denial Nacel cancellation policy varies depending on the program chosen by the student. Please refer to us if you have questions regarding the specific program that you want to book. As a general rule Nacel applies a 265 Euros cancellation fee in case of visa denial.
CANCELLATION OF A STAY BY NACEL INTERNATIONAL
The organisation of the stays may be directly linked to a certain number of participants.
In case the number of participants is not reached 21 days prior to the beginning of the program, NACEL INTERNATIONAL may cancel the stay and refund all the money paid by the customer to Nacel. This cancellation cannot be less than 21 days prior to the beginning of the program.
Moreover, NACEL INTERNATIONAL reserves the right to cancel the application of a participant if the balance of the stay is not paid 31 days prior to the beginning of the program, or if the application is incomplete, or information are wrong, or if new information on the participant are not compatible with the program. Cancellation fees will apply like mentionned above, because Nacel will consider that the responsability of the cancellation is due to the participant or to the parents.
Other cancellation conditions are the ones planned in articles R.211-10, R.211-11, R.211-12 and R.211-13 of the general sales conditions.
Individuals can choose to take Nacel insurance or not. The participant will be given the insurance contract with its different clauses together with the program’s letter of acceptance.
Travel insurance and other extra insurances remain the responsibility of the student.
1. NACEL INTERNATIONAL reserves the right to refuse an application in case the participant does not respect the requirements of a program.
Any false declaration or lack of information can lead NACEL INTERNATIONAL to refuse an applicant or send him/her back to his/her home country, at his own charges.
2. In order to benefit from the stay, the participant must be autonomous and in a good health, compatible with all journeys, activities and locations. In case the health or some special requirements of the participant are incompatible with the stay’s participation, NACEL INTERNATIONAL can refuse the application or repatriate the participant if the stay has already begun.
3. NACEL INTERNATIONAL s responsibility only covers services included in the program. Other services contracted directly by the student or the agent are not the responsibility of NACEL INTERNATIONAL.
4. Locations indicated in the brochure generally cover a region. If a town is indicated, it is to understand that the student may be placed in the region around the town.
5. Tuition hours include breaks, tests, exams. There is no tuition on national and local bank holidays.
6. The dates, number of full boards, or half boards, or nights, indicated in the brochure are those known at the date of printing. In the case that this information changes the participant will be immediately informed.
7. In case the arrival and/or departure arrangements need to be changed due to lastminute- special events (flight delayed, connection missed, etc ) Nacel will reorganise the whole accordingly, and will charge the participant with the extra fees directly generated by the changes.
NACEL cannot be responsible in case of inclemency or any events due to circumstances out of our control.
Participants are responsible of their pocket money, passport or any other ID document, international transportation tickets.
Nacel would not be responsible in case of a participant being refused to enter or leave the foreign territory due to administrative problems, or because of non-respect of the national laws.
Complaints should be sent to NACEL INTERNATIONAL by regular post less than 3 months after the end of the program.
In case a group leader or a local NACEL representative could not go on with assuming a participant, whose behaviour could be prejudicial to the stay, the natural parents would take all the dispositions to organise the journey back to the home country of their child, at their own expenses and without any delay.
All applicants coming to a foreign country must accept to abide to national laws. Any offence or criminal action will lead Nacel to repatriate immediately the student in his/her home country at the parents expense.
Repatriation does not prevent the student to be taken to justice by local authorities. It is impossible to give a comprehensive list of offences, but alcohol, drug, sexual abuse, shoplifting will lead to immediate repatriation.
During the stay, photographs of a participant can be taken. The participant and its legal representatives agree that NACEL uses the photos to illustrate future documentations.
Photos on this website are just illustration and are not contractual.
2) GENERAL SALES CONDITIONS
Subject to the exclusions written in paragraph (a and b) of article L.211-8, any offer and any sale of trips or stays is subject to the provision of appropriate documents meeting the rules contained in this section.
Sales of air transport tickets or regular line transport tickets without services related to such transports : seller issues to the buyer one or more tickets for the whole trip, issued by the carrier or under its responsibility. In the event of transport upon request, the name and address of the carrier, on behalf of which the tickets are issued, should be mentioned.
Separate invoicing of the various parts of the same tourist package does not exempt the seller from its duties under this section.
Article R211-6 :
Prior to entering into the contract and based on a written document showing its company name, address and administrative permit to operate, the seller should provide the consumer with price, date and other information relating to the services provided during the trip of stay such as :
1) destination, means, characteristics and categories of transports used ;
2) accommodation, location, level of comfort and main characteristics, tourist classification and approval in accordance with regulations or hosting country rules ;
3) meals supplied ;
4) description of the itinerary when the trip is a tour ;
5) administrative and health formalities to be carried out, including if borders are crossed and time required ;
6) tours, excursions, and other services included in the package or available at an extra cost ;
7) minimum or maximum size of group allowing the completion of the trip or stay, as well as, if the completion of the trip or stay is subject to a minimum number of participants, the deadline for informing the consumer of any trip or stay cancellation ; that date shall not be less than twenty one days prior to departure ;
8) amount or percentage of price to pay as a deposit upon signing the contract as well as the schedule for paying the balance of the price ;
9) price revision terms such as specified by the contract in pursuance of article R.211-10;
10) contractual cancellation terms ;
11) cancellation terms specified in articles R211-11, R.211-12 et R.211-13;
12) information regarding risks covered and amount of coverage under the insurance contract covering the consequences of the civil professional liability of the travel agency and the civil liability of non profit associations and organisations and local tourism organisations ;
13) information regarding the optional subscription of an insurance contract to cover the consequences of some cancellation cases or of an assistance contract covering some particular risks, including repatriation costs in the event of disease or sickness.
14) When the contract included services of flight, the information, for each part of the flight, mentionned in the articles R.211-15 to R.211-18.
Article R211-7 :
The prior information given to the consumer is binding upon the seller, unless the seller has formally reserved the right to change some parts of such information. Seller shall in that event clearly indicate how such changes can be made and based on what elements.
At any rate, changes made to the prior information should be provided in writing to the consumer prior to entering into the contract.
Article R211-8 :
The contract between the seller and the buyer should be in writing, in two copies, one of which is given to the buyer, and signed by both parties. It should include the following clauses :
1) name and address of seller, of his guarantor and insurer, as well as the name and address of the organiser ;
2) the destination or destinations of the trip and in the event of several stays, the various periods and their dates ;
3) the means, characteristics and categories of the transports used, the dates, times and places of departure and return ;
4) the accommodation mode, location, comfort level and main characteristics, tourist classification and approval in accordance with regulations or hosting country rules ;
5) the number of meals provided ;
6) the itinerary when it is a tour ;
7) visits, excursions or other services included in the price of the trip of stay ;
8) the total price of services invoiced as well as an indication of any possible revision of the price under the provisions of article R.211-10;
9) an indication, as needed, of fees or taxes pertaining to some services such as landing taxes, disembarkation or embarkation taxes in ports or airports, stay taxes when they are not included in the price of the services ;
10) price payment schedule and terms ; at any rate, the last payment made by the buyer shall not be under 30 % of the price of the trip or stay and should be made upon the delivery of documents for the trip or stay ;
11) specific terms requested by the buyer and accepted by the seller ;
12) the terms according to which the buyer may file a complaint with the seller on the ground of failure to perform, or bad performance of the contract, which complaint shall be promptly sent by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt to the seller, and reported to the organiser of the trip and provider of the services at issue ;
13) the deadline for informing the buyer in case the seller cancels the trip or stay if the trip or stay is subject to a minimum number of participants in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 7 of article R.211-6 ;
14) contractual cancellation terms ;
15) cancellation terms specified in articles R.211-11, R.211-12 et R.211-13;
16) information regarding the risks covered and amount of coverage under the insurance contract covering the consequences of the seller s professional civil liability ;
17) information regarding the insurance contract covering the consequences of some cancellation cases taken out by the buyer (policy number and insurer s name), as well as those regarding the assistance contract covering some specific risks, including repatriation costs in the event of sickness or accident ; in that event the seller should provide the buyer with a document indicating at least covered risks and excluded risks ;
18) deadline for informing the seller in the event the contract is transferred by the buyer ;
19) undertaking to supply, in writing, to the buyer, at least 10 days before the agreed departure date, the following information :
a) name, address and telephone number of the seller s local branch or failing, the names, addresses and telephone numbers of local organisations likely to help the consumer in the event of any difficulty, or failing, the call number to establish contact with the seller in the event of an emergency ;
b) for trips and stays of minors abroad, a telephone number to establish direct contact with the child or stay supervisor on site.
20) The clause of cancellation and refund without penalties of the amounts paidby the buyer in case of non-respect of the mandatory information as planned by 14 of artiocle R. 211-6.
Article R211-9 :
The buyer may transfer his contract to a transferee who fulfils the same conditions as him for the trip or stay, as long as the contract did not produce any effect. Unless otherwise provided in favour of the transferor, the transferor should inform the seller of his decision by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt at the latest seven days prior to the beginning of the trip. For cruises, that period is increased to fifteen days.
The transfer is not subject to any authorisation by the seller.
Article R211-10 :
When the agreement includes a formal possibility to revise the price within the limits of article L. 211-13, it should mention precise calculation methods for both downward and upward price revisions, including the amount of transport costs and taxes pertaining thereto, the currencies that may affect the price of the trip or stay, the share of the price that the variation applies to, the rate of the reference currencies used for establishing the price in the contract.
Article R211-11 :
When the seller has to change one of the material elements of the contract prior to the departure of the buyer, such as a significant increase in the price, and if he doesn't inform properly like planned in 14 of the aticle R.211-6the buyer may, without prejudice to proceedings for compensation for possible loses, and after having been informed by the seller by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt :
either terminate the contract and demand the immediate reimbursement of all amounts paid ;
or agree to the change or replacement trip offered by the seller, with an additional clause to the contract specifying the changes made, to be signed by the parties ; any decrease of the price shall be deducted from amounts owed by the buyer and if the payment made by the buyer exceeds the price of the changed service, the excess shall be returned prior to the departure date.
In the case specified in article L. 211-15, when, prior to the buyer s departure, the seller cancels the trip or stay, he shall inform the buyer by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt ; the buyer, without prejudice to proceedings for compensation of possible losses, demands from the seller the immediate refund of all amounts paid ; the buyer shall then receive a compensation amount at least equal to the penalty that he would have paid had he cancelled at that date. The provisions of this article do not prevent the execution of an amicable agreement for the acceptance, by the buyer, of a replacement trip or stay offered by the seller.
Article R211-13 :
When after the buyer s departure, the seller is unable to provide a significant part of the services specified in the agreement, representing a significant percentage of the price paid by the buyer, the seller shall immediately take the following measures without prejudice to proceedings for compensation for possible losses :
either offer replacement services and bear any extra cost, and if the services accepted by the buyer are lower quality, the seller shall refund, upon the buyer s return, the price difference.
or, if he is unable to offer a replacement service or if the replacement services are refused by the buyer for good reasons, supply the buyer, at no extra cost, with transport tickets to ensure his return in equivalent conditions to the place of departure or any other place accepted by both parties.
The rules of this present article apply in case of non-respect of the mandatory information like planned in 14 of article R.211-6.
Non medical information collected and registered on clients booking a Nacel program are informatically treated by Nacel. Except refusal from a client, private information like email and/or post adress may be available to some of our partners.