Learn italian in Italy
This country is more than just the land of art, pizzas and pastas, it is also the land of cappuccinos, fashion, wines and a unique lifestyle. Learn Italian in Italy with Nacel!
We have study abroad programs for students and adults in very nice destinations in Italy: Rome, Milan, tuscany, Genova and more! Scroll down and discover your options abroad.
Italian Language Courses, Tests and Exams
Convinced? Are you a beginner in Italian? Then have a look at our programs designed to help you to learn Italian in Italy! We offer classes from Basic Italian to Advanced. Our teachers will help you to improve the four language skills: reading, speaking, writing, and listening!
You may even take an Italian language test at the end of your experience. Italian language exams recognize your ability to speak and understand the language.
Why should you study Italian in Italy?
Understand why we think Italia is a wonderful place to learn Italian!
- To learn Italian in Italy is the best and most affordable way to improve your Italian.
- Enjoy the Dolce vita while you learn Italian in Italy.
- After your Italian courses, discover the extremely rich culture of Italy: painting, sculpture, architecture…
- Admire the landscapes of the Italian countryside once your Italian classes are over
- Taste the Italian gastronomy, the emblematic recipes of pizza and pasta are not the only dishes you will find there.
- While you learn Italian in Italy, immerse yourself in romanticism.
- After your Italian courses, enjoy the beaches and the ski stations that you can both find in Italia.
- Discover famous italian festivities, but also carnivals, and age-long folk celebrations while you learn Italian in Italy.
- Our host families will know how to make you discover Italian culture after your Italian courses.
- Nacel has more than 60 years of experience in language courses and high school programs and a language course leader in the French and European markets.
Since 1957, Nacel offers a wide range of Italian courses and high school exchange programs in Italy. Our Italian coordinators will make your language travel in Italy an exceptional and unforgettable experience.
We offer you Italian courses in the most beautiful destinations of Italy and you can especially learn Italian in Roma!
Do you want to know more about Italy?
Let us give you some key information:
- Country: Italy
- Inhabitants: 58,853,482 (2022 est.)
- Climate: Predominantly Mediterranean; Alpine in far north; hot, dry in south
- Capital: Rome
- Government type: Unitary parliamentary republic
- Currency: Euro (EUR)
- Main religions: 84.4% Christianity, 11.6% no religion, 1.0% Islam, 3.0% other
- Language: Italian (official)
- Fiesta nacional: Republic Day, 2 June (1946)
- GDP per capita: $ 54,258 (2023 est.)
Italian belongs to the Romance Languages family. Italian is mostly spoken in Italy and Switzerland but is also used in some countries in South America, Africa, and even in the USA. Italian is considered one of the most romantic languages in the world.
Did you know that Italy...
... has breathtaking landscapes? Whether it's beaches and coastlines like the Amalfi Coast or the Alps like the Dolomites, the country appeals to all tastes.
... is home to renowned artists? We can mention Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, and Botticelli. There are many masterpieces to explore.
... is known for its reference in fashion? Brands such as Gucci, Prada, and Versace are Italian.
... is home to the Leaning Tower of Pisa? World-famous, the Leaning Tower of Pisa is almost 57 meters high and has an incline of around 4 degrees.
... is famous for its pasta and gelato? That's right! Pasta dishes such as pizza, spaghetti, ravioli, and lasagna can be found all over the country. Oh, and gelato for dessert is not to be missed.
Imagine enjoying all this and learning Italian in Italy. Come with Nacel, book now.
How can you apply for a student visa to Italy?
The following are some tips to help you plan an extraordinary study trip. Let's talk about the student visa for Italy.
First of all, you must have a valid passport and make sure it is valid for the entire duration of your stay.
The other important step in applying for a visa is filling in the application form. To do this, you will need to understand which visa is right for you. There are different types of visas, depending on the period you decide to study, the age and origin of the student.
The next step is to prepare evidence, if necessary, such as an admission letter from your chosen educational institution, financial proof, and proof of health insurance.
You can understand the details by answering a questionnaire on this website, just click here to access it.
Remember! We will always be on hand to guide and advise you.
Want to know more about studying in Italy? We'll explain!
Let's explain Italy's education system. Classes usually start at 8 am and finish at 1 pm or 2 pm, from Monday to Friday, in some cases there are classes on Saturdays.
The subjects of High School (scuola superiore) depend on the specialty chosen. Here are the options: Classical High School (Liceo Classico), Scientific High School (Liceo Scientifico), Fine Arts High School (Liceo Artistico), Teacher Training School (Istituto Magistrale), Artistic Schools (Istituto d'Arte), Technical Institutes (Istituti Tecnici), and Professional Institutes (Istituti Professionali).
There are many possibilities in a wonderful place to study abroad and learn Italian.
We're here to answer your questions and make your choice easier.
Get on board now and learn Italian in Italy with Nacel. Book now.
Is Italy the right Study Abroad destination for you?
Contact us now! Whether you decide to go to an Italian language school, an exchange program in Italy or to live in total immersion in an Italian family, we offer a whole range of programs to meet your needs, and allow you to learn Italian in Italy!
If you wish to discover the magnificent Roma or the beautiful and scenic Italian countryside, take the opportunity to live a matchless experience thanks to our Italian courses, and learn Italian in Italy with us!
Book an Italian language course in Italia with Nacel!