Nacel Germany highlights
Top 10 reasons to learn German in Germany with Nacel:
1. To learn German in Germany is the best way to improve your German
2. Germans are really welcoming, which will help you for any linguistic experiment after your German courses
3. Make friends in Goethe’s country, and you will be able to keep on improving German once back home
4. Taste the German culinary delights, and learn how to pronounce these specialities’ names: Bratwurst, Sauerkraut, Knuckle, Schweinehaxe…
5. While your learn German in Germany, admire stunning landscapes, which are different in each and every Länder
6. After your German courses, discover German cultural richness, its writers, philosophers, musicians and inventors.
7. Live in a country which is very attached to sustainable development and ecology
8. German is the second most spoken language on the internet
9. Our hosts families will make you discover their culture while you learn German in Germany
10. Nacel has more than 60 years of experience in language classes and is a language course leader on the French and European market.
Since 1957, Nacel offers a wide range of German courses in Germany. Our German collaborators will make your language travel in Germany an exceptional and unforgettable experience.
We offer you German courses in the most beautiful destinations of Germany: learn German in Berlin, learn German in Munich, learn German in Hamburg, or learn German in Cologne…
Our value for money is incomparable, and hundreds of our former participants can testify it: Learn German in Germany with Nacel, you won't regret it.
Germany in short
Government’s type: Federal Republic
Main religions: Lutheran Protestantism 34%, Catholicism 34%, Muslim 3.7%, unaffiliated or other 28.3%
National holiday: October 3rd, day of the German unit
GBP per capita: 35 900 $ (2010)
German is the second most spoken language in Europe, after Russian. German language spoken in Germany is called Hochdeutsch. In Austria and in German Switzerland, pronunciation can differ a lot, and native’s accent can make comprehension tough for an unused ear. Learn German in Germany and you'll get the right accent :-)
If you wish to discover the luminous Berlin and its cultural aura, the soft Munich and his famous gastronomy, or the sparkling Hamburg and its architectural charms, come and learn German in Germany with us. Take the opportunity to live a matchless experience thanks to our German courses!
Book a German language course in Germany with Nacel!
Whether you decide to go in a German language school, to an academic year in Germany or to live in total immersion in a German family, we offer a whole range of programs to meet your needs, and to allow you to learn German in Germany!