If you want to broaden your mind, reinvent yourself in an Asian country with a lot to offer its visitors: China Nacel helps you move to China to study for a few weeks, months or a school year.
We have study abroad programs in Shanghai and Beijing for students and adults! High school exchange and Language schools for students of all nationalities.
Nacel China highlights
Top 10 reasons to learn Chinese in China with Nacel
- To learn Chinese in China is the best way to improve your Chinese abroad.
- Learn Chinese to be able to have business relations in China.
- While you learn Chinese in China, discover this country with many different ethnic groups and cultures.
- Taste the traditional Chinese food after your Chinese courses. It is a lot more complex than what we know in the western world.
- Unveil a secular and splendid craft industry while your learn Chinese in China.
- After your Chinese courses, admire and learn how to practice one of the Chinese martial arts
- Have a tea with Chinese people and speak Chinese with them while you learn Chinese in China
- After your Chinese courses, enjoy the music, the cinema, the paintings which are part of the Chinese culture
- Learn the philosophical principles which direct the Chinese’s lives while you learn Chinese in China.
- Nacel has more than 60 years of experience in study abroad programs and language couses and it's a language course leader on the French and European market.
Since 1957, Nacel offers a wide range of Study abroad programs in China for students and adults! Chinese courses in Beijing. Our Chinese coordinators will make your language trip in China an exceptional and unforgettable experience.
Invest in your education, learn Chinese in China with us and travel cheaper and more local. Hundreds of students have already traveled with Nacel. You are welcomed in the Nacel's family as well!
China in short
- Country: China
- Inhabitants: 1. 330.141.295
- Climate: Extremely diverse; tropical in south to sub arctic in north
- Capital: Beijing
- Government’s type: People's Republic
- Currency: Yuan or Renminbi (RMB)
- Main religions: Daoist (Taoist), Buddhist, Christian 3%-4%, Muslim 1%-2%
- Languages: Standard Chinese or Mandarin (Putonghua, based on the Beijing dialect), Yue (Cantonese), Wu
- (Shanghaiese), Minbei (Fuzhou), Minnan (Hokkien-Taiwanese), Xiang, Gan, Hakka dialects, minority languages
- National holiday: Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China, 1 October (1949)
- GDP per capita: 7 400 $ (2010)
There are seven modern Chinese languages. The most spoken is the Standard Mandarin, which is the official language in China. The writing system of Mandarin is based on a set of symbols. There are between 40 000 and 80 000 symbols, but to speak the common Mandarin, the knowledge of “only” 3000 to 5000 is required.
Book a Chinese course in China with Nacel!
If you wish to discover the Chinese traditions, visit the city of Beijing or taste the Chinese food, come and learn Chinese in China with us. Take the opportunity to live a matchless experience thanks to our Chinese courses in China!