Language School Spain
When is the best time to Learn Spanish abroad? At any time of year! Nacel accompanies you on your adventure in Spain!
Spanish is one of the most spoken languages in the world! Learn Spanish in Spain, at our language schools! The courses are for adults and students of all levels: beginner, intermediate, advanced. Don't miss this opportunity to live and study in the country where this beautiful language was born!
Our Spanish courses in Spain include accommodation (with a host family or in a residence) and are available in a language school in Spain, more specifically in Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia or Alicante.
Nacel Language School Spain highlights
Learning Spanish in Spain is fun and cheap with Nacel. Choose the city you want and participate in our Spanish Courses in Spain with accommodation included!
Learn Spanish in Spain: Travel alone or with your friends!
Spanish courses in Spain for students and adults. You will be able to:
- learn Spanish in Spain
- improve a language abroad
- live a new experience abroad
- discover a new place
- meet other international students
- participate in a program with great flexibility
You can choose the destination, the dates of the program and the type of accommodation you want!
Spanish Language school in Spain: My routine
- After you have eaten your breakfast, take the closest transport to your home so that you can attend the Spanish language school.
- As you will have your class schedule from day one, you will already know which class to settle into. Listen carefully to the teacher and try to speak Spanish as much as you can!
- After classes, you're free to do whatever you want!
- The Spanish language school offers free or paid activities that are completely optional. Ask for the calendar of activities at the school secretary's office.
You can do an infinite number of things. Some ideas are:
- Review/re-read what you have learned in class
- Visit tourist sites in the area
- Eat in local restaurants
- Going to the cinema or theatre
- Visit museums, monuments, shops, markets, etc.
- Going out with new friends
- Doing part-time work
- Participate in activities offered by the school
On weekends, there are no courses, so you can discover the city and its surroundings. you can even spend the weekend in another city!
What can I do in my free time?
Start preparing your trip from now on! Learn more about monuments, major events, shopping centres, what to see and to do, food, activities, and a lot more of your favorite city!
Choose a language school in Spain among the below destination:
For more information about our Spanish courses in Spain, contact us!
Live the best moment of your life in Spain with Nacel.