Tennis summer camp in France
Nacel organizes summer tennis camps in France of one to two weeks in June, July and August.
ABOUT OUR FRENCH SPORTS SUMMER CAMPS
Our summer sports camps are organized in Mâcon, France. This campus is located in a huge wooded park, 10 minutes from the city centre. It offers excellent facilities: dormitories, sports fields, indoor and outdoor courts, water sports facilities, tennis fields, gymnasium, TV rooms, cafeterias, etc. The students will be able to practice sports and educational activities in complete safety in this Mâcon campus.
All our sport camps are developed and organized by our sports affiliate: SPORTS ELITE JEUNES. The sports and activities offered in Mâcon take place in world class facilities used for training French national teams. Our coaches have years of experience running training and practice sessions, they are experienced and highly skilled. They have a Sports Coach Diploma in their specific field or work in school as sports coaches.
FRENCH CULTURE AND LANGUAGE IMMERSION
The majority of participants (90%) are French. Coaches and assistants are all French, and foreign students make the most of these sports camps to improve their French skills, because they are immersed in a French speaking environment, 24 hours a day. French is the language used during all activities - sports, leisure time, social activities, meals etc.
French lessons are given by teachers specialized in teaching French as a foreign language, with effective teaching methods. There are 15 hours French lessons per week (3 hours in the morning, from Monday to Friday) in groups of about 8 to 15 students, grouped according to age and language level.
Join our tennis trainings!
Campers are led by qualified monitors and will attend daily trainings including:
- How to improve the different strokes: backhand, return, service
- Daily matches
- Observation and analysis of the movements, demonstrations, discussions on the techniques
- “Davis Cup” at the end of the session during the tournament (age/age)
We have tennis equipment available for those campers who do not possess their own set.
Excursions and other activities are organized according to the participants' interests in the evening and at the weekend.
Accommodation on the Mâcon campus on a full board basis.
Students live in student residences (from 2 to 3 beds per room) with shared facilities. French and international campers share the same room based on age and gender. It is possible to specify a person with whom to share the room. Full board accommodation is provided. The 4 meals of the day are balanced menus cooked by the chefs at the center.
It is possible to organize a transfer from Paris airport (Charles de Gaulle or Orly) to the Gare de Bercy, where the student joins other campers travelling by train to Mâcon.
- Departure from Paris to the camp: around midday (we advise early flight arrivals the same day or arrivals a day earlier)
- Arrival in Paris from the camp: late afternoon (we advise very late flights the same day or departure the day after)
The train schedule is confirmed 6 weeks before departure. Parents can drop-off their child directly at the camp. In this case, arrival must be between 3pm and 4.30pm the first day and departure by 11am on the last day.
An overnight stay in Paris may be booked on an individual basis (night in multiple room + dinner + breakfast = around 70 Euros).
Tennis summer camps in France: choose your dates!
* Price in Euros per participant.
- June 30 th to July 6th 2019
Each camp session lasts for 7 days. Arrival on Sunday and departure on Saturday.
- Administration fees
- Full board accommodation in shared rooms
- Sport activities carefully supervised and led by certified chaperones
- Access to all sports equipment of the campus
- Social activities during the weekend and on evenings
- Support, assistance and 24H emergency response phone number during the whole program
Price does not include
- International airfare
- Travel insurance (luggage lost, flight delay etc.)
- Visa, passport and medical exam fees
- Chaperoned Hotel accommodation and board in Paris (70 EUR for one night, one dinner, one breakfast)
- Group transfer from a Paris train station to the Mâcon campus by train, with French chaperones, and back (80 EUR for Mâcon)
- Individual transfer from a Paris airport to the Paris train station and back (100 EUR one way, 195 EUR return)
- Personal expenses and pocket money
- Medical, Liability and Emergency Repatriation insurance
- Application fees (65 euros)
If you want to be part of our Sport Camp in France, you must consider that:
Thanks to this program, you will be able to improve your French, practice a sport and meet new friends. Our campers are expected to be mature and flexible.
THIS IS A NON SMOKING PROGRAM.