French and Sports summer camp in France
In the morning, students study French (3 hours) and in the afternoon they practice a specific sport (3 hours). They can choose:
- Basketball summer camps in France (Vichy)
- Gymnastics summer camps in France (Vichy)
- Volleyball summer camps in France (Vichy)
- Handball summer camps in France (Vichy)
- Football/Soccer summer camps in France (Mâcon)
- Tennis summer camps in France (Mâcon)
- Horseback riding summer camps in France (Mâcon)
- Dancing summer camps in France (Mâcon)
- Tennis summer camps in France (Mâcon)
- Swimming summer camps in France (Mâcon)
- Badminton summer camps in France (Mâcon)
All our programs are directed by certified professionals ensuring a fruitful learning experience for all participants of the French summer camp in France.
How will I study French?
This summer camp in France is a real French immersion because coaches, teachers and most campers are French (90%). International students are able to join the French campers during the sports practices and the social activities planned inside the camp. International participants are required to have a minimum French level (2 years of French studies) so that they can interact with the other campers and understand what the coach says.
On the first day, students take a level test so that teachers can adapt their course to the students' language level. Levels usually go from low intermediate to high intermediate. All lessons are taught by qualified native French teachers. Students attend 3 hours of French every morning during weekdays.
Excursions and other activities are organized in the evening and at the weekend.
Discover our intensive sports camps in France!
Are you interested in practicing a sport for 6 hours instead of 3 hours a day?
Opt for a sports camp in France without French lessons:
All our sport camps in France are developed and organized by our sports affiliate: SPORTS ELITE JEUNES.
Our camps are located in Vichy and Mâcon. Full board.
Campers are hosted in different campuses depending on the chosen sports camp. Students live in student residences (from 2 to 3 beds per room) with shared facilities. French and international campers share the same room based on age and gender. It is possible to specify a person with whom to share the room. Full board accommodation is provided. The 4 meals of the day are balanced menus by the chefs at the center.
It is possible to organize a transfer from Paris airport (Charles de Gaulle or Orly) to the Gare de Bercy, where the student joins other campers travelling by train to Vichy or to Mâcon.
- Departure from Paris to the camp: around midday (we advise early flight arrivals the same day or arrivals a day earlier)
- Arrival in Paris from the camp: late afternoon (we advise very late flights the same day or departure the day after)
The train schedule is confirmed 6 weeks before departure. Parents can drop-off their child directly at the camp. In this case, arrival must be between 3pm and 4.30pm the first day and departure by 11am on the last day.
An overnight stay in Paris may be booked on an individual basis (night in multiple room + dinner + breakfast = around 70 Euros).
French summer camp in France: choose your camp!
* Price in Euros per participant.
Not included : Application Fees (55 EUR)
- Administration fees
- Full board accommodation in shared rooms
- Sport activities carefully supervised and led by certified chaperones
- Access to all sports equipment of the campus
- Social activities during the weekend and on evenings
- Support, assistance and 24-hour emergency phone number during the whole program.
Price does not include
- International airfare
- Travel insurance (luggage lost, flight delay etc.)
- Visa, passport and medical exam fees
- Chaperoned Hotel accommodation and board in Paris (70 EUR for one night, one dinner, one breakfast)
- Group transfer from a Paris train station to the Vichy/Mâcon campus by train, with French chaperones, and back (90 EUR for Vichy, 80 EUR for Mâcon)
- Individual transfer from a Paris airport to the Paris train station and back (100 EUR one way, 195 EUR return)
- French classes (150 EUR/week)
- Personal expenses and pocket money
- Medical, Liability and Emergency Repatriation insurance.
If you want to be part of our Sport Camp in France, you must consider that:
Thanks to this program, you will be able to improve your French, practice a sport and meet new friends. Our campers are expected to be mature and flexible.
THIS IS A NON SMOKING PROGRAM.