Come to Germany! A country of treasures.
Do you like the sea, mountains, cities that are constantly moving and historic small towns of Germany full of history with an incredible architecture? Each of the 16 states of Germany has its own history and scenery all different but all beautiful.
- Germany recently became a real success model. Many international companies have their headquarters in Germany and many brands come from Germany too.
- It is a country that is at the forefront of new technology and it is not car enthusiasts who will tell you the contrary! Indeed, many beautiful cars are made in Germany such as Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Porsche...You are not fond of beautiful cars? Germany has plenty of other assets well hidden.
- Germany is famous for its classical music, but there are contemporary artists whose careers began here, such as the famous violinist David Garrett (or more recently Tokyo Hotel).
- Germany is an inspiration! In addition, there are over 4000 museums in Germany where you can explore the art and history, technology and architecture.
- In Germany, there is something for everyone: whether cities with their famous architecture, historical monuments or shopping, meals (the Sauerbrate, the Kartoffelkloesse ...), the medieval houses or nightlife.
- Germany is home of the finest monuments qualified Unesco World Heritage such as the castle and park of Sanssouci in Potsdam, Cologne Cathedral and the city center of Dresden.
- The Berlinale is to Germany what the Oscars for the United States: the International Film Festival of Berlin but also the largest cultural event in the capital. Stars, rhinestones and sequins . The Berlinale is a major event film and media. Each year, 20,000 professionals from 120 countries, including 4,200 journalists flocked to Berlin to attend this event. If you're more athletic than glitz and glitter, just run the marathon in Munich and take the opportunity to visit the royal castles: Neuschwanstein and Linderhof!
Go ahead and discover Germany with Nacel! You can for example choose to study German in Berlin .
Younger students could attend am Summer Camp in Germany to study German and have fun! High School students can choose to live in a German host family and attend an academic year in Germany.