High School Programs Canada (English)
Language Courses Canada (English)
Top 10 reasons to learn English in Canada with Nacel
1. To follow English language courses in Canada with Nacel is a great way to improve your English
2. Admire the natural beauty of Canadian landscapes after your English courses
3. Taste the Canadian food and appreciate the wide variety of choices available while your learn English in Canada
4. Be amazed by the majesty of Niagara Falls and the Rocky Mountains
5. While your learn English in Canada, you may gain exposure to the Inuit, Metis, and First Nations cultures
6. Improve your English after your language courses, while socializing with friendly Canadians
7. Try a typical Canadian food such as poutine, a French Canadian dish of potatoes, cheese, and gravy
8. While you learn English in Canada, you will find that the society is one of the most multicultural in the world
9. Discover our host families’ culture and practice your English after your language courses
10. Nacel international has more than 50 years of experience in language classes and is a language course leader
Since 1957, Nacel offers a wide range of English courses in Canada. Our Canadian collaborators will make your English courses in Canada an exceptional and unforgettable experience.
We offer you English courses in the most beautiful destinations of Canada: learn English in Vancouver, learn English in Ontario…
Learn English in Canada with us: Our value for money is incomparable, as hundreds of former participants can testify ?
Canada in short
Inhabitants: 36,048,521 (2016 estimate)
Climate: Varies from temperate in south to sub arctic and arctic in north Capital: Ottawa
Government’s type: Constitutional monarchy that is also a parliamentary democracy and a federation
Currency: Canadian dollar
Main religions: Roman Catholic 38.7%, Protestant 38.7% (including United Church 6.1%, Anglican 5.0%, Baptist 1.9%, Lutheran 1.5%), other Christian 4.4%, Muslim 3.2%, other 8.1% and unspecified 23.9%
Languages: English (official) 58.8%, French (official) 21.6%, other 19.6%
National holiday: Canada Day, 1 July
GDP per capita: $45,488 (2011)
English is the third most common native language in the world, but above all, it is the most known language in the world. English is a pluricentric language, with variations of expressions and accents according to the countries. The accent considered as the most prestigious one is the “received pronunciation”, which was used for a long time by the monarchs of England, but also by the presenters of the BBC.
If you wish to learn English in Vancouver on the West Coast, or if you wish to learn English in Central Canada, with the beautiful, modern cities of Toronto and Ottawa, come and learn English in Canada with us. Take the opportunity to live a matchless experience thanks to our English courses in Canada!
Book an English language course in Canada with Nacel! Whether you decide to book an English language school, an academic year in Canada or to live in total immersion in a Canadian family, we offer a whole range of programs to meet your needs and to allow you to learn English in Canada!