Learning a language abroad is always a great choice.
If you're here on Nacel's blog, you surely already have your own motivations to learn a language abroad... But maybe you'll find some new one in this post!
- Getting the right accent. If you speak with natives you will know exactly how to pronounce it!
- To be immersed in the local language. The improvement will be dramatic since you will only get the possibility to speak the language you're learning!
- You will be able to find yourself native friends and forge lifelong friendships!
- You will even be able to find a date abroad! What best way there is to improve your language, uh?
- Discovering the local culture.
- You'll be able to learn AND have fun abroad. How cool is that?
- If you choose to learn a language abroad, you will not only improve the language, but learn a lot about yourself too!
- Tasting the local food first hand! This is a good reason enough, isn't it?
- To learn slang vocabulary! Yeah, it's bad, but that's the funniest part!
- To make locals discover your culture too! This will be a nice ground for exchanges!
So, did you find new pro to study a language abroad? Did we forgot something?
Write us a comment!