Nacel Morocco highlights
Top 10 reasons to learn Arabic in Morocco with Nacel
1. To learn Arabic in Morocco with Nacel is the best way to improve your Arabic
2. Go for a walk in the souk after your Arabic courses
3. While you learn Arabic in Morocco, have a mint tea and eat the delicious local pastries
4. After your Arabic courses, go to the Hammam
5. Discover the traditional Moroccan folklore while you learn Arabic in Morocco
6. Admire the architectural richness of Morocco
7. Discover the Moroccan craft industry
8. Eat delicious couscous or Tagines while you learn Arabic in Morocco
9. Immerse yourself in the richness of Moroccan cooking after your Arabic courses
10. While you learn Arabic in Morocco, our host families will make you discover their culture
Since 1957, Nacel offers a wide range of Arabic courses in Morocco. Our Moroccan coordinators will make your language travel in Morocco an exceptional and unforgettable experience. Nacel has more than 60 years of experience in language classes and is a language course leader on the French and European market.
We offer you Arabic courses in one of the most beautiful destination of Morocco: discover Tetouan and its medina, which is listed by the UNESCO
Our value for money is incomparable, and hundreds of our former participants can testify it: Learn Arabic in Morocco with Nacel, you won't regret it.
Morocco in short
Inhabitants: 31 627 428
Climate: The climate is Mediterranean, which becomes more extreme towards the interior regions where it is mountainous.
Government’s type: Constitutional Monarchy
Currency: Moroccan Dirham
Main religions: Muslim 98.7%, Christian 1.1%, Jewish 0.2%
Languages: Arabic (official), Berber dialects, French often the language of business, government, and diplomacy
National holiday: Throne Day (accession of King Mohamed VI to the throne), 30 July (1999)
GDP per capita: 4 900 $ (2010)
Arabic belongs to the family of the Semitic languages, like Hebrew. Arabic is the largest living member of these languages. Modern Arabic is considered as a macro language, with 27 sub-languages, which are spoken throughout the Islamic world. Arabic is written from right to left.
If you wish to discover the beautiful city of Tetouan and improve your Arabic, come and learn Arabic in Morocco with us. Take the opportunity to live a matchless experience thanks to our Arabic courses!
Book an Arabic language course in Morocco with Nacel!
We offer a whole range of programs to meet your needs, and to allow you to learn Arabic in Morocco!