One of the destinations to get out of the routine in a very effective way is Morocco. Considered one of the safest countries in Africa, here you can find exotic markets and landscapes that will take you back to the times of the thousand and one nights.
We have affordable Arabic courses for students and adults of all ages and of all levels! Fall in love with Arab culture and traditions during your study abroad program! Learn Arabic in Morocco with Nacel!
Nacel Morocco highlights
Top 10 reasons to learn Arabic in Morocco with Nacel
- To learn Arabic in Morocco with Nacel is the best and affordable way to improve your Arabic abroad.
- Go for a walk in the souk after your Arabic courses.
- While you learn Arabic in Morocco, have a mint tea and eat the delicious local pastries.
- After your Arabic courses, go to the Hammam with your new friends.
- Discover the traditional Moroccan folklore while you learn Arabic in Morocco.
- Admire the architectural richness of Morocco.
- Discover the Moroccan craft industry. There are a lot of Markets!
- Eat delicious couscous or Tagines while you learn Arabic in Morocco.
- Immerse yourself in the richness of Moroccan cooking after your Arabic courses.
- While you learn Arabic in Morocco, our host families will make you discover their culture.
- Nacel has more than 60 years of experience in language courses and high school exchange programs and it's a language course leader on the French and European market.
Since 1957, Nacel offers a wide range of affordable Arabic courses in Morocco. Our Moroccan coordinators will make your language travel in Morocco an exceptional and unforgettable experience. Learn Arabic in Morocco with Nacel!
We offer you Arabic courses for students and adults in one of the most beautiful destination of Morocco: discover Tetouan and its medina, which is listed by the UNESCO.
Invest in your education, learn Arabic in Morocco with us and travel cheaper and more local. Hundreds of students have already traveled with Nacel. You are welcomed in the Nacel's family as well!
Morocco in short
- Country: Morocco
- Inhabitants: 31 627 428
- Climate: The climate is Mediterranean, which becomes more extreme towards the interior regions where it is mountainous.
- Capital: Rabat
- Government’s type: Constitutional Monarchy
- Currency: Moroccan Dirham
- Main religions: Muslim 98.7%, Christian 1.1%, Jewish 0.2%
- Languages: Arabic (official), Berber dialects, French often the language of business, government, and diplomacy
- National holiday: Throne Day (accession of King Mohamed VI to the throne), 30 July (1999)
- GDP per capita: 4 900 $ (2010)
Arabic belongs to the family of the Semitic languages, like Hebrew. Arabic is the largest living member of these languages. Modern Arabic is considered as a macro language, with 27 sub-languages, which are spoken throughout the Islamic world. Arabic is written from right to left.
If you wish to discover the beautiful city of Tetouan and improve your Arabic, come and learn Arabic in Morocco with us. Take the opportunity to live a matchless experience thanks to our Arabic courses!
Book an Arabic language course in Morocco with Nacel!
We offer a whole range of study abroad programs to meet your needs, and to allow you to learn Arabic in Morocco!