Home Lessons United States
Homestay Programs United States
Summer Camps United States
Top 10 reasons to learn English in the USA with Nacel
1. To learn english in the USA with Nacel is the best way to improve your English
2. Admire numerous and splendid landscapes after your English courses
3. Do some shopping in the most famous brand’s shops while you learn English in the USA
4. After your English courses, discover the cultural and cosmopolitan US culture
5. While you learn English in the USA, taste the nourishing and famous American cooking
6. Take part in the celebration of Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas… while you learn English in the USA
7. Meet American, warm and courteous people, and speak English with them after your English courses
8. Live the American Dream while you learn English in the USA
9. Our host families will know how to make you discover their culture once your English courses are over
10. Nacel international has more than 50 years of experience in language classes and is a language course leader on the French and European market.
Since 1957, Nacel offers a wide range of English courses in the USA. Our American collaborators will make your language trip in the USA an exceptional and unforgettable experience.
We offer you English courses in the most beautiful destinations of the USA: learn English in New York, learn English in Miami, learn English in Los Angeles, learn English in San Francisco…
Learn English in the USA with us: Our value for money is incomparable, and hundreds of our English courses in the USA’s former participants can testify it!
USA in short
Country: United States of America
Number of inhabitants: 310 232 863
Climate: Mostly temperate, but tropical in Hawaii and Florida, arctic in Alaska, semiarid in the Great Plains west of the Mississippi River, and arid in the Great Basin of the southwest; low winter temperatures in the northwest
Capital: Washington DC
Government type: Constitution-based federal republic
Currency: American dollars
Religions : Protestant 51.3%, Roman Catholic 23.9%, Mormon 1.7%, Jewish 1.7%, Muslim 0.6%, Others 2.5%, no religious affiliation 12.1%
Languages: The main language is English although Spanish is spoken by a sizeable minority.
National holiday: Independence Day, 4 July (1776)
GDP per capita: 47 400 $ (2010)
English is the third native language in the world, but above all, it is the most known language in the world. English is a pluricentric language, with variations of expressions and accents according to the countries. The accent considered as the most prestigious one is the “received pronunciation”, which was used for a long time by the monarchs of England, but also by the presenters of the BBC.
If you wish to discover the wonderful New-York, Miami’s beaches, or Los Angeles’ stars, come and learn English in the USA with Nacel, and take the opportunity to live a matchless experience thanks to our English courses in the USA!
Book an English language course in the USA with Nacel!
Whether you decide to go to an academic year in the USA or to live in total immersion in an American family, we offer a whole range of programs to meet your needs that will allow you to learn English in the USA!