Destinations: Dublin Ireland
Age: From 15 to 19 Years Old
Dates: September to May
Length: Term, Semester, Academic year
Price: From 7590 EUR
Be an exchange student in the capital city of Ireland!
Your High School exchange in Dublin with Nacel International:
Study in Ireland and experience first hand the life and culture of one of the most popular European cities, while attending a local public secondary school!
This high school exchange in Dublin, Ireland, allows outgoing students to discover this famous city, its literary heritage and most importantly, a unique educational system with international excellence's recognition. Dublin is an ideal place for a high school program in Ireland. In addition to the many monuments and cultural activities, Irish people are very friendly and interested in learning about new cultures.
Note that this exchange program in Dublin is only open to European Union students.
Study Abroad in Ireland: highlights
- You will be attending school like any other local student and may choose from a variety of subjects such as Art, Biology, History, Maths, Music, etc.
- Graduation is possible during your experience in a High School exchange in Dublin.
- There are a variety of schools (Community Schools, Comprehensive Schools, Vocational Schools and Voluntary Secondary Schools). Students will be placed in a school based on availability.
- Nacel provides exchange students with a choice of 5 voluntary secondary schools (3 single sex schools & 2 mixed sex schools) located in the South of Dublin.
Voluntary secondary schools.
Deadline:Apply at least 4 months before arrival.
This program is exclusively available to European Union students, because students are enrolled in public schools.
In order to be accepted for this program, students must be interviewed in their home country and must have a minimum of 2 years of English studies.
We accept students from 15 to 19 years of age.
During their exchange program in Dublin, students will be placed with a warm and welcoming paid host family, on full board basis, 7 days a week (no boarding school accommodation). Nacel’s program includes bed/breakfast, packed lunch and dinner.
Our network of host families is carefully screened and selected. Most of the families are long-term contacts of our local coordinator and are checked and visited regularly.
Accommodation is not included during Christmas and Easter holidays.
European students interested in enrolling in a term, semester or full academic year in Dublin must follow these steps:
1. Complete the application pack to include the following:
- Application form and Student photo
- English teacher recommendation
- School report, school grades
- Health form
- Letter to the host family and pictures
2. Send the complete application to Nacel International per email.
3. We will assess the application, issue the Acceptance Letter and invoice you part of the cost of your stay (600 Euros).
4. The remaining fees must be settled at least 2 months before school starts.
5. We will contact you to confirm the accommodation arrangements during summer.
6. As soon as you have arranged flights to Ireland, please let us know the airport, date and time of arrival together with the flight number. We will then make the necessary arrangements to meet the student at the airport.
High School exchange in Dublin, Ireland (EU students)
|High School in Dublin, Ireland||Fall Term||September to December||Dublin||ZEIT1||7 590 EUROS|
|High School in Dublin, Ireland||Spring Semester||January to May||Dublin||ZEIS1||10 490 EUROS|
|High School in Dublin, Ireland||Academic Year||September to May||Dublin||ZEIY1||15 290 EUROS|
- Administration fees
- School registration and donation to school
- Host family accommodation with full board (packed lunches on schooldays); accommodation not included during Christmas and Easter holidays
- Orientation on arrival by the local coordinator
- Airport pick-up and transfer on arrival and departure only
- Support, assistance and 24 hours emergency phone number during the whole program
Price does not include:
- International airfare
- International Travel insurance
- Visa, passport and medical exam fees
- Extra activities organized by schools and others
- Daily transfers from family to school (bus passes might be necessary)
- School uniforms, sport uniforms and books
- Extra language courses
- Personal expenses and pocket money
- Medical and Emergency Repatriation Insurance
- Application fees (65 euros)