Destinations: London United Kingdom
Age: From 16 to 99 Years Old
Dates: All year round.
Length: 2 weeks to 6 months
Price: from 450 GBP
Study and Volunteer in London!
This Work Experience in England is specifically aimed for those who wish to come to the UK to improve their English skills and practise their knowledge in their chosen professional area: Hospitality and Tourism, Veterinary, Dentistry, Car Mechanics, Law, Office Administration, Hair&Beauty, retail, Non Profit Organizations, Food&Beverage, Media&Arts.
This programme offers students the chance to meet people, become part of a team, learn new skills and practise English.
Students improve their employability and maximise career prospects by learning English and gaining valuable work experience in one of the most exciting cities in the world.
• Minimum English Course attendance before Internship: 1 week
• Internship placement duration: 1 week to 6 months
• Minimum English Level: Intermediate
• Minimum age: 16
Students will have the opportunity to acquire a valuable Work Experience in England through the development of language, business, interpersonal, and cultural skills. They will be placed in local companies and shops in London. Please note that these placements are not paid.
Students receive a reference letter from the employer and a certificate of achievement from Nacel English School London at the end of their Internship.
Your Study and Volunteer program in London will include:
• a welcome package as well as an orientation
• 2 afternoon classes to give you an introduction to the work experience (boost your CV, team work, work skills, vocabulary etc.)
• Support and assitance during the whole programme
• English Language Certificate
• Work Experience Certificate
• Recommendation Letter from employer
Work Experience in England: European Union students. Intermediate English level.
Accommodation and food for the stay remain the responsibility of the student. We can provide you with residence or homestay accommodation.
Work Experience in England
|UK||Work Experience in London, EU students only||London||2 weeks to 6 months||JUKW1||450 GBP|
- Administration fees
- Work placement’s process
- Support, assistance and 24 hours emergency phone number during the whole program
Price does not include:
- International airfare
- International Travel insurance
- Visa, passport and medical exam fees
- Accommodation and board
- Mandatory English courses (minimum one week)
- Airport pick-up and transfers
- Personal expenses and pocket money
- Medical and Emergency Repatriation Insurance (may be provided by Nacel for an extra cost)
- Application fees (65 euros)