Learn French in Paris!
Nacel has a vast number of language schools spread out all over the world, one of which will give you the once in a lifetime experience to learn French in Paris.
You know that the only rich that truly counts, is the richness that comes with living life to the fullest.
- As a visitor in Paris, it is almost impossible not to. The school facilities are located in the middle of this mythical metropolitan, giving you a world of options once you have completed your homework for the day, in terms of restaurants, movies, shops and parks.
- Paris serves as a backdrop and supporting character to an endless line of movies, drawing from its richness in romantic atmosphere and intense energy. But this is one of those rare places, that no matter how much you carry with you in terms of preconceived notions, Paris will not disappoint you.
- The French courses in Paris offer classes for between 6 to 12 students, with 20 lessons a week, and not only will you get to wrap yourself in larger than life Parisian surroundings, as an added bonus the school itself is a miniature version of the UN with nationalities from all over the world represented in the classrooms.
- So to learn French in Paris will also mean you are learning about the world around you. The French teachers all come highly qualified and with many years of experience, and they serve every level from beginner to advanced. They come FLE (French as Foreign Language) approved and rest assured that they will demand your full attention between 9 AM and 1 PM. But that will give you plenty of time to conduct the necessary homework as well as enjoying the breathtaking scenery of all the different neighbourhoods; each bearing its own unique stamp of quality and ambiance.
- If you are feeling a bit taken aback when you first arrive, sometimes too many options can make you temporarily paralyzed; therefore, you should take advantage of their onsite student counsellors available in the school building, ready to guide you through any issues or worries that may appear. It doesnt matter if it is related to studies or to simply live in a new and strange environment.
To learn French in Paris is like planting a seed in fertile soil that will just keep on giving and growing for each passing year.