Learn French in Lyon !
You want to learn French in a language school? This French language school in Lyon offers a winning combination to those wishing to learn or to improve their French language skills in a great environment.
- What an amazing opportunity to go to Lyon, one of the most beautiful cities in France! Sure that you'll never forget this unique experience and fully enjoy your stay in Lyon!
- Lyon is a beautiful city with a rich cultural life. It is the second-largest metropolitan area in France after Paris. As a UNESCO world heritage site, Lyon has over 2000 years of history imprinted on its streets and monuments.
- Discover the Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvire as well as the Saint-Jean Cathedral, enjoy the Croix Rousse area, get lost in the huge and wonderful Parc de la T te d'Or and so many other worth seeing things are waiting for you.
- Lyon is also considered as the gastronomic capital of France (there might be various capitals in France then...), so take the time to try some specialities in its warm welcoming restaurants called bouchons!
- You'll also have the opportunity to enjoy cultural events and performances throughout the summer period, for example the Fourvi re festival which has become one of the main international festivals! It usually takes place in the Roman amphitheatres of Fourvire and the programme includes theatre, dance, concerts and cinema... Thousands of people travel to Lyon every year for this unique event!
- This French language school is located on the Rhone banks in a pleasant area of the city centre. There is a student residence near to the school with a swimming pool and a cafeteria for students use.
- Half-day activities are of course organized by the French school during the week: worth visiting monuments, museums, theatres, concerts, worth seeing roman or medieval cities around Lyon and even visit to Paris!
So, what are you waiting for? The French school also offers university programs which enables you to attend higher education in France!
In addition, Lyon is 2 hours away from Paris, 1 hour away from the Alpes Mountains, 3 hours from the sea! So come on, learn French in Lyon and enjoy your stay! Get information about this French language school in Lyon! See you there!