Destinations: Santander Spain
Age: From 12 to 17 Years Old
Length: 2 weeks.
Price: 1630 EUR
Discover our Spanish and Surf summer camp in Spain! This Surf Camp is organized by our sports branch: SPORTS ELITE JEUNES. During the camps in Santander, campers learn how to surf with professionals each afternoon. Our campers enjoy a 2 km long beach in Berria. Do not miss unforgettable holidays in Spain!
We want to:
- Make teenagers discover and enjoy surfing lessons
- Contribute to the harmonious development of teenagers
- Allow teenagers to practice various activities with all security
- Lead them to an improvement in the sport practice, and Spanish studies and the group integration
- Make them like the effort and gain self confidence
- Make them share human basic values such as generosity, respect, game spirit, friendship, tolerance,…
Our campers practise surf for about 2 hours each afternoon. All surf material is provided, you do not need to take yours! Surf classes are taught in Spanish by qualified instructors. The waves are pretty easy to surf, very long and not agressive: enjoy surfing safely!
Campers also spend an afternoon trying sea kayaking and stand up paddle! They also take the opportunity to visit Santander.
Social activities are offered on most evenings.
How will I study Spanish?
Campers and monitors of the Spanish sports summer camps in Spain are mainly French but they also speak Spanish. Students take advantage of their summer camp to improve their Spanish knowledge during their lessons on weekday mornings.
Spanish lessons are given by teachers specialized in teaching Spanish as a foreign language. Students attend 15 hours per week (from Monday to Friday) in small groups of 10 to 15 students. Groups are set according to the Spanish level (test on arrival) and the age of participants. Our qualified teachers are Spanish.
A minimum of 2 years of Spanish language study is required to be able to participate in the surf summer camps in Spain.
Participants must show that they are mature enough to participate in a multinational programme, to share everyday life with teenagers from around the globe.
Students who participate in this program must know how to swim and will need a swimming certificate.
During the Spanish sports summer camps in Spain, campers are hosted in a local hotel close to the beach offering 80 beds. All nationalities share the same hotel!Campers are hosted in comfortable 2 to 3 bedded-bedrooms with private bathroom. All meals are provided at the hotel restaurant.
The surf school is only 700 metres from the hotel!
Sports summer camps in Spain
|Spain||Sports + Spanish summer camps in Spain||Surf||Santander||2 weeks||SBULA||1 630 EUROS|
The sessions each last for two weeks. Please indicate your dates on the application form.
- July 3rd to 16th 2017
- July 17th to 30th 2017
- Administration fees
- Full board accommodation in shared bedrooms
- 20 hours Spanish lessons
- Sport activities carefully supervised and led by certified monitors
- Activities during the weekend, social events on evenings and excursions
- Chaperoned group travel from Paris to the camp and back (flight)
- Support, assistance and 24 hours emergency phone number during the whole program
Price does not include:
- International airfare
- Travel insurance (luggage lost, flight delay etc.)
- Visa, passport and medical exam fees
- Airport pick-up and transfer to the campus for direct arrivals (remains at the entire responsibility of the camper)
- Personal expenses and pocket money
- Medical and Emergency Repatriation Insurance
- Application fees (65 euros)