Home Lessons Malta
Language Courses Malta
Language Schools Malta
Top 10 reasons to learn english in Malta with Nacel :
1. To learn english in Malta with Nacel is the best way to improve your English
2. While you learn English in Malta, discover the history of the knights of Malta
3. After your English courses, discover Malta, an island located at the crossroads of oriental and occidental civilisations
4. While you learn English in Malta, discover the tiniest European country
5. Enjoy Malta night life after your English courses
6. Taste Maltese cooking, which has a lot of various influences, while you learn English in Malta
7. After your English courses, try to play BoÃ„Â‹Ã„Â‹i, a local game
8. While you learn English in Malta, discover its many monuments which are classified at the UNESCO’s patrimony
9. After your English courses, our Maltese host families will know how to make you discover their culture
10. Nacel international has more than 50 years of experience in language classes and is a language course leader on the French and European market.
Since 1957, Nacel offers a wide range of English courses in Malta. Our Maltese collaborators will make your language trip in Malta an exceptional and unforgettable experience.
We offer you English courses in the most beautiful destinations of Malta: learn English in St Julian, learn English in Malta…
Learn English in Malta with us: Our value for money is incomparable, and hundreds of our English courses in Malta former participants can testify it!
Malta in short
Number of inhabitants: 406 771
Climate: Mediterranean, mild rainy winters, hot and dry summers
Government type: Republic
Religions: Roman Catholic 98%
Languages: Maltese (official), English (official)
National Holiday: Independence Day, 21 September (1964)
GDP per capita: 25 100 $
English is the third native language in the world, but above all, it is the most known language in the world. English is a pluricentric language, with variations of expressions and accents according to the countries. The accent considered as the most prestigious one is the “received pronunciation”, which was used for a long time by the monarchs of England, but also by the presenters of the BBC.
I f you wish to discover Malta’s charms, its historic monuments, come and learn English in Malta with Nacel, and take the opportunity to live a matchless experience thanks to our English courses in Malta!
Book an English language course in Malta with Nacel! Whether you decide to go to an academic year in Malta or to live in total immersion in a Maltese family, we offer a whole range of programs to meet your needs that will allow you to learn English in Malta!