Destinations: Valencia Spain
Age: From 16 to 99 Years Old
Dates: All year round.
Length: From 1 week
Price: From 455 EUR
Valencia is the third biggest city of Spain located in the east of the Mediterranean Sea. This is a perfect city to learn Spanish because even if it is a big city it really keeps a warm spirit of a small city. The Spanish school is located in one of the best place of Valencia "Paseo de Facultades". The language school is located at 10 minutes away by public transportation from the city center and beaches. The language school in Valencia offers high technologic equipment. The school has 24 spacious, air- conditioned and lightly classrooms, a library, a TV room, a common room, a computer room with free internet access with WIFI, a small cafeteria and a big garden in front of the school.
Learn Spanish in Valencia! You will be able to enjoy a rich cultural city, with a historic legacy as well as modern architecture such as the City of Arts and Sciences. Discover this nice and attractive city and enjoy a Mediterranean atmosphere.
Type of course: General Spanish lessons with 20 or 25 courses/week
Number of students per class: 10 student’s maximum of different nationalities for General Spanish
Test on arrival: yes
Course duration: 55 minutes from Monday to Friday on mornings or afternoons.
All teachers are highly qualified to teach Spanish as a foreign language.
The school is member of different international organizations such as ALTO, FIYTO, NAFSA, FEEDELE and CEELE.
Our Spanish school usually arranges several activities and visits (only some activities are free of charge).
Examples: Visit of the City of Arts and Sciences, Guided visits of Valence, Museum of Fallas.
Age: from 16+
Minimum language level: beginner
VISA: Non EU studnets: please consult the Spanish Embassy in your country.
- Host family (16+): double room, half board. The host families live within 20 to 30 mn to school by bus. Wifi.
- Residence (18+): single room, air-conditionned, private bathroom, half board; the residence offers a sports room, a games room, and a laundry. The residence is located on the University campus, about 10 minutes by foot form the school , the beach and the city center. Wifi.
- Shared flat (17+): double room, self catering. Located within 20 to 30 minutes to school. Wifi.
|Classes per week||20||25||20||25|
|1 week||495 EUROS||515 EUROS||455 EUROS||465 EUROS|
|2 weeks||740 EUROS||765 EUROS||640 EUROS||665 EUROS|
|3 weeks||1 020 EUROS||1 060 EUROS||865 EUROS||905 EUROS|
|4 weeks||1 295 EUROS||1 350 EUROS||1 095 EUROS||1 145 EUROS|
|Classes per week||20||25|
|1 week||660 EUROS||675 EUROS|
|2 weeks||1 055 EUROS||1 080 EUROS|
|3 weeks||1 490 EUROS||1 530 EUROS|
|4 weeks||1 925 EUROS||1 980 EUROS|
Beginning of classes : Each Monday - For longer stay please contact us.
Extra fee for individual room in a host family : 20 €/week; in an appartment: 40 €/week
Extra fee full board in a host family : 30 €/week.
Arrival date: Sunday
Departure date: Saturday
Bank holidays: 06/01, 17/03, 13 and 14/04, 17 and 24/04, 01/05, 15/08, 09 and 12/10, 01/11, 06 and 08/12, 25/12.
Direct and regular flights or low cost from Paris, Marseille and Nantes or flights with changing flight to Madrid or Barcelona from province, then taxi or public transportation to the host place.
Transfers: Cost per way from the airport in train or boat: 95 €.
- Administration fees
- Accommodation (see options)
- Courses (see options)
- Teaching material
- Support, assistance and 24 hours emergency phone number during the whole program
Price does not include:
- International airfare
- International Travel insurance
- Visa, passport and medical exam fees
- Extra activities organized by the school
- Personal expenses and pocket money
- Local transportation and transfers
- Medical, Liability and Emergency Repatriation Insurance (maybe provided by Nacel for an extracost)
- Application fees (65 euros)