Age: From 13 to 18 1/2 Years Old
Dates: Mid Sept. to mid June
Length: 2, 4, 6 or 8 weeks
Price: From 1840 EUR
Our Homestay and School Integration program in Spain offers a unique way to experience the daily routine of young Spanish teenagers, the warmth of a Spanish Host Family, and the dynamics of one of the best education systems in the world.
Students can be part of this program from 2 to 8 weeks. During their stay, they go to classes from Monday to Friday, at a local school like any other student, get involved with family activities and make long lasting friendships! Nacel’s short-term program offers the opportunity to experience Spanish lifestyle and culture from the inside, and not as a tourist. It is the best way to improve your Spanish language skills and integrate the everyday life of another country.
• This program runs during the Spanish Academic Calendar from September to June every year.
• The participant will be given the chance to go to a private Spanish school, with the host sister or brother, or with a neighbor (the Spanish student and the participant may not be in the same class and in rare cases, may not even be in the same school).
• Students will have the support of a welcoming host family, as well as the support of a Local coordinator.
• Students are picked up on arrival and then taken to the Airport the day the program finalizes.
This is a non-credited program. However students are required to have a minimum of 1 year of studies in Spanish, and must be between 13 and 18 years of age. Please note, that even though you are 18 years of age, you will have to adhere to the program rules at all times.
We also invite the students interested in this program, to have a flexible attitude, great interest in getting involved with family and cultural activities, and maturity to adapt to a new environment.
As an exchange student in Spain, you will be placed in host families on a full board basis. This means that your accommodation and all meals are included in the program.
Students are required to be open minded, as they can be placed anywhere in Spain and must accept the placement that is offered. In order to match the students with a host family, we take into consideration important aspects such as your interests, but also availability during the time of your stay.
Spanish host families are welcoming and interested in getting to know a lot about you and your culture. This is a great bi-cultural immersion experience, in which you will be able to learn about the Spanish culture, but also represent your country and costumes during your short stay.
|Spain||Homestay and High School||2 weeks||IMHS2||1 840 EUROS|
|Spain||Homestay and High School||4 weeks||IMHS4||2 290 EUROS|
|Spain||Homestay and High School||6 weeks||IMHS6||2 990 EUROS|
|Spain||Homestay and High School||8 weeks||IMHS8||3 740 EUR|
- Administration fees
- School registration
- Homestay placement on a full board basis
- Airport pick-up and transfer to the host family
- Support, assistance and 24 hour emergency phone number during the whole program
Price does not include:
- International airfare
- International Travel insurance
- Visa, passport and medical exam fees
- Extra language courses
- Extra activities organized by the family or others
- Personal expenses and pocket money
- Medical and Emergency Repatriation Insurance
- Application fees (65 Euros)