Top 10 reasons to learn French in France with Nacel
1. To Learn French in France with Nacel is the best way to improve your French
2. Admire the Tour Eiffel with your own eyes after your French courses
3. Taste the French Gastronomy while you learn French in France
4. After your French courses, discover France, country of fashion
5. While you learn French in France, enjoy the rich cultural life of this country
6. Go to the French Riviera after your French courses
7. Eat cheese and baguette while drinking wine, and practice your French language while you learn French in France
8. Learn French, the language of love, and put it on practice after your French courses
9. While you study French in France, our host family will make you discover their culture
10. Nacel international has more than 50 years of experience in language classes and is a language course leader on the French and European market.
Since 1957, Nacel offers a wide range of German courses in Germany. Our German collaborators will make your language travel in Germany an exceptional and unforgettable experience.
We offer you German courses in the most beautiful destinations of Germany: learn German in Berlin, learn German in Munich, learn German in Hamburg, or learn German in Cologne…
Our value for money is incomparable, and hundreds of our former participants can testify it: Learn German in Germany with Nacel, you won't regret it.
France in short
Climate: Generally cool winters and mild summers
Government’s type: Republic
Main religions: Roman Catholic 83%-88%, Protestant 2%, Jewish 1%, Muslim 5%-10%, unaffiliated 4%
National holiday: 14th July, prise de la Bastille
GDP per capita: 33 300 $ (2010)
French is the eighth most spoken language in the world. However, it is one of the six official languages of the UN, one of the two work languages in the UN and in many other international organizations. French has yearlong been the diplomatic language, and still is, even though English influence becomes stronger. French is spoken not only in France but also in many others countries, as an official language or not. A Frenchmen and someone having learned French in one of these countries will perfectly understand each other, although they may have some difference in pronouncing.
If you wish to discover the fabulous Paris, or the French countryside, come and learn French in France with us. Take the opportunity to live a matchless experience thanks to our French courses!
Book a French language course in France with Nacel!
Whether you decide to go in a French language school, an academic year in France or to live in total immersion in a French family, we offer a whole range of programs to meet your needs, and to allow you to learn French in France!