Destinations: Ipswich United Kingdom
Age: From 12 to 17 Years Old
Length: 2 weeks.
Price: 1795 EUR
Welcome to our English summer camps near London!
Discover our English summer camps in England!
Campers and monitors in these English summer camps are mainly French but they also speak English.
Camps are organized 100km north of London, in Ipswich.
How will I improve my English?
Students take advantage of their stay in the UK to improve their English knowledge during English lessons on mornings, and to practice different sports on afternoons.
English lessons are given by teachers specialized in teaching English as a foreign language. Students attend 15 hours per week (3 hours daily from Monday to Friday) in small groups from 10 to 15 students. Groups are set according to the English level (test on arrival) and the age of participants. Our qualified teachers are English native speakers.
Which sports will I practise during my summer camp?
Students practice sports each afternoon and will be monitored by qualified instructors: badminton, basketball, baseball, orientation, football, futsal, hockey, table tennis, ultimate, flag rugby, swimming pool. Social activities are offered most evenings.
Excursions include one full day excursion to London (Chelsea or Arsenal stadium, London city center), half a day in Ipswich and its harbour, one full day in Cambridge.
2 years of English study are required to be able to participate in this English summer camps in England.
On the campus of our English summer camps in England, there are 11 small houses with a hosting capacity of 57 beds in each house (1 or 2 bedded rooms).
Each house also includes an activity room and a patio. Meals are served in our cafeteria, on a self-service basis.
English and sports summer camp in England
|England||English and Sports||Ipswich||2 weeks||RRMLA||1 795 EUROS|
Each camp session lasts for 2 weeks.
- July 1st to 14th 2018
- July 15th to 28th 2018
- August 12th to 25th 2015
- Administration fees
- Full board accommodation in shared rooms
- 30 hours English lessons (3 hours on weekday mornings)
- Sport activities carefully supervised and lead by certified monitors on afternoons
- Activities during the weekend, social events on evenings and one-day excursion
- Chaperoned group travel from Paris to the campus and back (train)
- Support, assistance and 24 hours emergency phone number during the whole program
Price does not include:
- International airfare
- International Travel insurance
- Visa, passport and medical exam fees
- Airport pick-up and transfer to the campus for direct arrivals (remains at the entire responsibility of the camper; may be organized for an extra cost)
- Personal expenses and pocket money
- Medical and Emergency Repatriation Insurance (may be provided by Nacel for an extra cost)
- Application fees (65 euros)