Destinations: Vichy France
Age: From 13 to 17 Years Old
Dates: July and August
Length: 1 or 2 weeks
Price: From 980 EUR
Nacel runs a one or two week basketball summer camps in France in July and August, including French language classes.
ABOUT THE LANGUAGE AND BASKETBALL CAMP IN FRANCE
Every year we welcome international students looking forward to improve their language level while perfecting their basketball techniques during the summer. We offer a full linguistic and sports experience in Vichy, France, where lessons are given by professional teachers and professional certified coaches in a vast range of sports. The camp facilities offers all you need to have a great Basketball experience but you can also enjoy a sports hall, TV room, cafeteris, swimming pool, climbing wall etc.
Our sister company organizing the camp is SPORTS ELITE JEUNES. They have great experience in creating cultural, academic and sportive experiences for students around the globe!
UNIQUE IMMERSION PROGRAM!
Your full immersion experience starts as soon as you arrive in the camp as most of the camp participants are French! Additionally all of our staff is French ensuring a dynamic learning process.
International students will attend 3 hours of French from Monday to Friday in a morning schedule and sports training in the afternoon.
Join our Basketball trainings!
Students can make the most of their stay in France to improve their French knowledge by taking French lessons in the morning, and practicing basketball in the afternoon. The students join the participants on the intensive sports camp led by qualified monitors for:
- Daily work in groups of levels and ages to improve passes, shootings, bounces, breaking free from one’s opponent, defense…
- Discussions on the technique, free games;
- Daily matches, tournaments;
- Individual competition
Excursions and other activities are organized according to the participants' interests in the evening and at the weekend.
- This program is for young students between 13 and 17 years of age.
- Maturity is a most for this program! Students should be willing to integrate in a new community while perfecting a new language.
- Students must have a minimum of one year of French.
Smoking is not allowed.
Students are chaperoned by one camp director, one vice camp director, one chaperone per 10 students and one health assistant.
Students live in student residences (from 2 to 3 beds per room) with shared facilities adjoining the room. French and international students share the same room based on age and gender. It is possible to specify a person whom to share the room with. The accommodation is provided with full board: students are given four meals a day.
Students are based in different residences depending on the chosen sports camp.
A transfer is organized from Paris airport (Charles de Gaulle or Orly) to the Gare de Bercy, where the student joins other campers travelling by train to Vichy.
- Departure from Paris to the camp: around midday (we advise early flight arrivals the same day or arrivals a day earlier)
- Arrival in Paris from the camp: late afternoon (we advise very late flights the same day or departure the day after)
The train schedule is confirmed 6 weeks before departure. Parents can drop-off their child directly at the camp. In this case, arrival must be between 3pm and 4.30pm the first day and departure by 11am on the last day.
An overnight stay in Paris may be booked on an individual basis (night in multiple room + dinner + breakfast = around 70 Euros).
Basketball summer camps in France: choose your dates!
|France||Sports only||Basketball||Vichy||2 weeks||1 240 EUROS|
|France||French and Sports||French and Basketball||Vichy||2 weeks||1 240 EUROS + 285 EUROS|
|France||Sports only||Basketball||Vichy||1 week||695 EUROS|
|France||French and Sports||French and Basketball||Vichy||1 week||695 EUROS + 285 EUROS|
1-week sessions in July and August 2018
- July 1st to 7th 2018
- July 8th to 14th 2018
- July 15th to 21st 2018
- July 22nd to 28th 2018
- July 29th to August 4th 2018
- August 5th to 11th 2018
- August 12th to 18th 2018
- August 19th to 25th 2018
- Administration fees
- Full board accommodation in shared rooms
- Sport activities carefully supervised and led by certified chaperones
- Access to all sports equipment of the campus
- Social activities during the weekend and on evenings
- Support, assistance and 24âhour emergency phone number during the whole program
Price does not include:
- International airfare
- Travel insurance (luggage lost, flight delay etc.)
- Visa, passport and medical exam fees
- Chaperoned Hotel accommodation and board in Paris (if needed, due to arrival in Paris on the day before departure to the campus and/or due to departure from Paris on the day after return from the campus) (70 EUR for one night, one dinner, one breakfast)
- Group transfer from a Paris train station to the Vichy campus by train, with French chaperones, and back (90 EUR)
- Individual transfer from a Paris airport to the Paris train station and back (95 EUR one way, 190 EUR return)
- French language lessons: 15 hours a week (285 EUR) + taxi expenses to go from the sport campus to the language school and back (remains at the student’s own charge)
- Personal expenses and pocket money
- Medical, Liability and Emergency Repatriation insurance
- Application fees (65 euros)