Destinations: Augsburg Germany
Age: From 12 to 17 Years Old
Length: 2 weeks
Price: 1590 EUR
We welcome international campers in our Summer Camps in Germany: Augsburg is one of the biggest city in Bavaria, in the South of Germany, as well as an historical town. It is located close to Munich, Bavaria's capital city. Augsburg is very dynamic town with all needed facilities for leisure and vacation.
Our international campers study German on weekdays mornings and participate in activities and excursions in afternoons.
- 2 sporty activities/week: volleyball, handball or basketball, badminton, squash, swimming pool, bowling, rowing, fitness training etc (2 afternoons).
- Activities and workshops on other afternoons.
- 1 full day excursion per week: Munich, Royal Castles Neuschawstein or Linderhof, etc..
How will I study German?
Our campers attend 20 lessons a week (5 lessons per day of 45 minutes) of General German course lead by qualified German teachers. Lessons will take place from Monday to Friday, in a group of 12 participants in average (max 15).
The course takes place in modern classrooms. Teaching material is included.
You take a Grading Test on arrival to ensure you are placed in the right course level (from elementary to advanced). You get a certificate at the end of the course.
Your German homestay immersion will also very much help you to improve your German quickly!
A minimum of 1 year of German language study is required to be able to participate in the summer camps in Germany. You use public transportation to join the language school and the afternoon activities.
Participants must show that they are mature enough to participate in a multinational programme, to share everyday life with teenagers from around the globe.
During their German summer camps, our campers are hosted in local host families living in and around Augsburg, in double rooms, full board. This allow a greater immersion into the German language as well as the discovery and experience of the German way of life.
Summer camps in Germany
|Germany||German and Sports||Multi Sports||Augsburg||2 weeks||DASC1||Host family||1 590 EUROS|
The German summer camps are available between July 2nd and August 20th 2017, with a weekly intake (arrival on Sunday, departure on a Sunday). Please inform us of your preferred start dates.
2 weeks (longer stay on quotation).
Extra day in the host family: 35 EUR.
- Administration fees
- Host family, double room, full board
- 20 German courses/week on mornings and teaching material
- 2 sporty activities, 1 full day excursion per week, season ticket for public transport
- Entrance fees and public transport tickets for activities included in the program
- Railway transfer from Augsburg railway on arrival and departure
- Airport pick up and transfer from Munich airport on arrival and departure
- Support, assistance and 24 hours emergency phone number during the whole program
Price does not include:
- International airfare
- International Travel insurance
- Visa, passport and medical exam fees
- Extra activities organized by the family or others
- Late/early arrival fee, UM support fee, additional nights
- Personal expenses and pocket money
- Medical and Emergency Repatriation Insurance
- Application fees (65 euros)