Destinations: Augsburg Germany
Age: From 12 to 17 Years Old
Length: 2 weeks
Price: 1590 EUR
Augsburg is one of the biggest city in Bavaria, in the South of Germany, as well as an historical town. It is located close to Munich, Bavaria's capital city. Augsburg is very dynamic town with all needed facilities for leisure and vacation.
5 lessons/day (1 lesson = 45 minutes) general GERMAN COURSE taught by qualified teachers.
The course takes place in modern classrooms.
Maximum of 15 students in each class, the average is 12 participants. Lessons take place in the youth hostel, from Monday to Friday, except on bank holidays.
The courses are divided in different levels: beginners (A0), elementary (A1), lower intermediate (A2) and intermediate (B1). Grading test on the first day to determine the correct level and certificate at the end of the stay.
4 sporty activities: volleyball, handball, basketball, badminton, squash, swimming pool, bowling
1 full day excursion: Munich, Royal Castles Neunschawstein or Linderhof
1 get-together party: bowling, pasta evening, dancing
At least 1 year of German study.
Students are in local host families living in and around Augsburg, in double rooms, full board.
|Germany||Sports only||Multi Sports||Augsburg||2 weeks||DASC1||Host family||1 590 EUROS|
Camp available between July 3rd and August 20th 2017, weekly intake (arrival on Sunday, departure on a Saturday).
2 weeks (longer stay on quotation).
Extra day in the host family: 35 EUR.
- Administration fees
- Host family, double room, full board
- 20 German courses/week on mornings and teaching material
- 4 sporty activities, 1 full day excursion and 1 get-together party
- Entrance fees and public transport tickets for activities included in the program
- Railway transfer from Augsburg railway on arrival and departure
- Airport pick up and transfer from Munich airport on arrival and departure
- Support, assistance and 24 hours emergency phone number during the whole program
Price does not include:
- International airfare
- International Travel insurance
- Visa, passport and medical exam fees
- Extra activities organized by the family or others
- Personal expenses and pocket money
- Medical and Emergency Repatriation Insurance
- Application fees (65 euros)