Language Schools Australia
Travel soon to Australia with Nacel! This country in Oceania will make you feel at home! The quality of life, its friendly people and the security of the places will make you adore your study abroad program in Australia.
Our Language Schools program gives you the opportunity to learn English abroad with accommodation included. You decide when to go and the number of hours of class per week. In your free time you can give yourself time to visit the area or do other activities.
Nacel offers English courses for young people and adults of all levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced) in Australia. Meet your new classmates and your teacher at our language school in Sydney.
Nacel Language Schools Australia highlights
Learn English in Australia with Nacel!
You are lucky! You can take English courses in Australia at affordable prices with Nacel! Students and adults are accepted! You can travel alone or with your friends to Australia. You can choose the dates of the program and the type of accommodation.
You expect to:
- improve/ learn English in Australia
- improve a language abroad
- live a new experience abroad
- discover a new place
- meet other international students
- enroll a program with great flexibility
Learn English in Australia while attending English courses at a language school in Sydney.
Before you travel
- Nacel will send you the details of the accommodation you have chosen and the English language school
- Learn useful vocabulary in English so that you feel comfortable at the airport
- Contact your host family (if you choose the host family option)
- Find out about Australia, the weather, the culture, the prices of public transport Inform yourself about the itinerary you have to follow from home to school.
- Organize in advance what you can do in your free time
Taking English courses in Australia
- Attend the English school after eating breakfast
- As you will have your class schedule from day one, you will already know which class to settle into. Listen carefully to the teacher and try to speak English as much as you can!
- After classes, you're free to do whatever you want!
- The English language school offers free or paid activities that are completely optional. Ask for the calendar of activities at the school secretary's office.
You can do an infinite number of things. Some ideas are:
- Review/re-read what you have learned in class
- Visit tourist sites in the area
- Eat in local restaurants
- Going to the cinema or theatre
- Visit museums, monuments, shops, markets, etc.
- Going out with new friends
- Doing part-time work
- Participate in activities offered by the school
On weekends, there are no courses, so you can discover the city and its surroundings. you can even spend the weekend in another city!
Read more about our destinations in Australia!
Start preparing your trip from now on! Read more about monuments, major events, shopping centres, what to see and to do, food, activities, and a lot more of Sydney!
For more information about our English courses in Australia, contact us!