English courses in Auckland from 1 190 USD/ 2 weeks with accommodation
Auckland, the city of sails
With more than 1 million inhabitants, Auckland is the biggest city in New Zealand. This unique, dynamic and cosmopolitan city offers an ideal environment for studying and having fun. A few minutes away from the downtown and the shops, you will discover magnificent beaches to go swimming, along with numerous parks. The climate is temperate and enjoyable. There is also a big harbor with thousands of yachts! Zoo, restaurants, bars, museums, concerts, sports, there are always plenty things to do in Auckland!
During your stay, you will also be able to discover the fabulous country of New Zealand. Famous for being home to the All Blacks Team, this country shelters a concentration of the most wonderful landscapes in the world: white sand beaches, turquoise Ocean, glaciers, fjords, mountains and volcanoes awaits you there! New Zealand also hosts a really diversified fauna: you will be able to see, in the natural habitat, amazing animals, like sea lions, penguins, whales, and you’ll be able to swim along dolphins in the wild!
Accredited English school in Auckland
Our language school is ideally located inside a beautiful park and only 5 minutes away walking from shopping areas and provides students with high academic standards and exceptional facilities. Our different courses’ intensities allow you to discover the city and have free time to practice your English!
Learn English in Auckland! Our school is located downtown, in 3 historical buildings inside a beautiful park, in front of the University and it offers many facilities. This exceptional location will allow you to discover the city and relaxing yourself in the nearby park or to go in the many restaurants and shopping, only 4 minutes away walking! This is quite a big school with about 300 to 400 students being able to study at the same time. The learning environment offered by this school is just amazing! The school has daily activities on offer and organizes special events which allow students to mix with teachers and other students outside class hours.
Facilities and Staff
- Created: 1978
- Very modern classrooms
- Plenty of spaces where you can relax.
- The school staff is well-qualified, experienced and friendly.
- It is an international group with teachers from New Zealand, Australia, England, Scotland, Canada, the United States and South Africa, so students can hear a wide range of accents in the school.
- Note that the school is a teacher training centre.
- Accreditation: The school is registered by the New Zealand Ministry of Education; member of English New Zealand and IALC.
General English courses in Auckland
- Type of course: General English (10 or 20 courses/week)
- Course level: From beginner to advanced
- Course content: Writing, reading, listening, speaking
- Class duration: 60 minutes
- Test on arrival: Yes
- Number of student per class: Maximum 14 students of various nationalities
Dates of the English courses in Auckland
It's you who chooses the length of the program and the dates when you would like to travel. But, please note that:
- Arrival date: Saturday or Sunday
- Departure date: Saturday or Sunday
- English courses: From Monday to Friday
- Bank holidays: 29/01; 06/02; 30/03 au 02/04; 25/04;04/06; 22/10/18.
- The school is open: from 08/01 to 21/12 included.
Book English courses in Auckland with or without accommodation for adults and students of all levels!