High School Programs Italy
Homestay Programs Italy
Language Schools Italy
Top 10 reasons to learn Italian in Italy with Nacel
1. To learn Italian in Italy is the best way to improve your Italian
2. Enjoy the Dolce vita while you learn Italian in Italy
3. After your Italian courses, discover the extremely rich culture of Italy: painting, sculpture, architecture…
4. Admire the landscapes of the Italian countryside once your Italian classes are over
5. Taste the Italian gastronomy, the emblematic recipes of pizza and pasta are not the only dishes you will find
6. While you learn Italian in Italy, immerse yourself in romanticism
7. After your Italian courses, enjoy the beaches and the ski station that you can both find in Italia
8. Discover the numerous festivities, but also carnivals, and age-long folk celebrations while you learn Italian in Italy
9. Our host families will know how to make you discover Italian culture after your Italian courses
10. Nacel has more than 60 years of experience in language classes and is a language course leader on the French and European market.
Since 1957, Nacel offers a wide range of Italian courses in Italy. Our Italian coordinators will make your language travel in Italy an exceptional and unforgettable experience.
We offer you Italian courses in the most beautiful destinations of Italy and you can especially learn Italian in Roma!
Our value for money is incomparable, and hundreds of our former participants can testify it: Learn Italian in Italy with Nacel, you won't regret it.
Italy in short
Climate: Predominantly Mediterranean; Alpine in far north; hot, dry in south
Government’s type: Republic
Main religions: Approximately 90% Roman Catholic and other 10% includes Protestant and Jewish communities and a growing Muslim immigrant community
Languages: Italian (official), German, French, Slovene
Fiesta nacional: Republic Day, 2 June (1946)
GDP per capita: 30 700 $
Italian belongs to the Romance Languages’ family. Italian is mostly spoken in Italy and Switzerland, but is also used in some countries in South America, in Africa, and even in the USA. Italian is considered as one of the most romantic languages in the world.
If you wish to discover the magnificent Roma, or the beautiful and scenic Italian countryside, take the opportunity to live a matchless experience thanks to our Italian courses, and learn Italian in Italy with us!
Book an Italian language course in Italia with Nacel!
Whether you decide to go in an Italian language school, an academic year in Italy or to live in total immersion in an Italian family, we offer a whole range of Italian courses to meet your needs, and to allow you to learn Italian in Italy!