Be an exchange student in the South West of Ireland
This exchange program in the South West is dedicated to European Union students looking for a one in a lifetime academic experience in one of the most welcoming countries in the world!
During their stay in the South West of Ireland, exchange students will discover the beauty of a typical Irish city, which is very known for being home to one of the most important Irish national parks. Cork is a vibrant city, former European Culture capital and a very attractive place for young people!
What should I expect from my school year in Ireland?
- Graduation is possible during this program, as long as you succeed at the final exams of the Leaving Certificate.
- Students are enrolled in an Irish Public School and may participate for a full academic year, a semester or a term program.
- The Irish education system is highly compatible with many other education systems worldwide, thus allowing students to con-validate their credits with no problems.
- Diversity of public schools available: Mixed schools, only girl’s schools or only boys.
- Coordinator available 24/7 during your stay, providing all the necessary support.
Students are places in 7th, 8th, 10th, or 11th grade.
Cork city and suburbs: if you wish to be placed in Cork city and suburbs, apply early!
Looking for the capital city? Have a look at our High School exchange in Dublin!