Destinations: Fukuoka Japan
Age: From 16 to 99 Years Old
Dates: July and August
Length: 2 or 4 weeks
Price: From 215 000 JPY
Participants will have the opportunity to enroll in a Language course with Activities in the city of Tenjin, central Fukuoka.
During their stay in Japan, students will receive language courses at our school in Fukuoka. This school has all the modern facilities and group of qualified professionals in the education field. Every year, students from all across the world join this program, as it offers effective structured Japanese Lessons, as well as cultural activities with a glimpse into the day to day Japanese life style. Our Language Courses in Japan run during the summer time and you must apply 3 months prior to your arrival.
The school has 13 classrooms with a capacity of 120 international students, a professional and motivated staff and a large spacious lounge for students to enjoy themselves.
Activities are always planned in the afternoons.
As a student of our language course, you will have 2 main options to select from (25 lessons a week):
- Japanese and Pop Culture: This very KAWAI program will take you through the creativity and colourful world of the modern Japanese culture: whether it's creating own manga, watching a film at a local cinema, trying out their favourite cosplay, or visiting a cat café!
- Japanese and Traditional Culture: Japan’s gift to the world, is the beauty and mysticism of its culture. The language courses will reinforce your skills from scratch, but will also open a window to a world of ancient history that has marked the world. Students will be able to learn the story behind the tea ceremony, calligraphy, ceramics and flower arrangement at the school. And learn all about Japanese customs, history, and art.
Extra activities and excursions are offered at an additional cost.
Apply at least 3 months before arrival. Apply early!Eligibility:
BEGINNERS WELCOME! You don’t need to speak Japanese in order to enroll in this program! However, we highly recommend students to get some basic lessons in order to be able to communicate with the host family.
You don’t need to speak Japanese in order to enroll in this program! However, we highly recommend students to get some basic lessons in order to be able to communicate with the host family.
Students will stay with a Japanese host family, allowing them to enjoy every aspect of the day to day life of the Japanese. The accommodation will only include breakfast.
Students will have their own private room.
You must apply for this program at least 3 months in advance.
|Japan||Japanese course, Homestay||Fukuoka||2 weeks||TUJA2||215 000 JPY*|
|Japan||Japanese course, Homestay||Fukuoka||4 weeks||TUJA4||320 000 JPY*|
* Informative price in Euros per participant. Please note that the invoice will be issued in Euros based on the currency exchange rate of the day the invoice is issued.
Complete beginners can start on the first and third Monday of July or August. Note that the third Monday of July is a bank holiday (Marine Day), therefore classes will start the following day, Tuesday.
Other levels: the course can start any Monday.
The program may last 2 or 4 weeks. Arrival on a Sunday, departure on a Sunday (or Saturday to Saturday).
Please indicate your preferred start and end dates on your application form.
- Administration fees
- Homestay accommodation with breakfast only
- Language courses as per course choice
- Activities included as per course choice
- Airport pick-up and transfers on arrival and departure
- Support, assistance and 24 hours emergency phone number during the whole program
Price does not include:
- International airfare
- International Travel insurance
- Visa, passport and medical exam fees
- Extra activities
- Personal expenses and pocket money
- Medical, Liability and Emergency Repatriation Insurance
- Application fees (65 euros)