Age: From 13 to 18 Years Old
Length: 4 weeks
Price: From 1090 EUR
Live in a Mexican family! The Nacel homestay in Mexico program offers teenagers opportunities to experience the everyday life of a host family in Mexico. This immersion program proudly represents the foundation of all Nacel language programs, offering the chance for a young person from abroad to improve his/her level of Spanish. Language improvement comes from the constant immersion in a Mexican family. The friendship which results from living as a member of a Mexican family encourages continued international communication and understanding.
A homestay program is the best way for a student to improve his/her language skills. By being fully immersed in a Mexican family, he/she will have to speak Spanish with them during all his/her stay, all of his/her activities will be in Spanish, and he/she will get amazing improvement in his/her capacity of speaking Spanish.h.
Mexican Homestay: 1 to 2 years Spanish studies.
Homestay in a Mexican host family, full board.
Please note that participants cannot choose a specific area in Mexico. Nacel International reserves the possibility to place the student anywhere in the hosting country, but most of the placements are organized in Mexico city.
|Mexico||Mexico Pure Homestay||Mexico||4 weeks||IMMEX||1 090 EUROS|
NEW: Discovery Tour Mexico City (3 days). On request.
Programs are offered in July
July 11th to August 5th 2016
- Administration fees
- Homestay placement on a full board basis
- Airport pick-up and transfer to the host family
- Support, assistance and 24 hours emergency phone number during the whole program
Price does not include:
- International airfare
- International Travel insurance
- Visa, passport and medical exam fees
- Extra activities organized by the family or others
- Extra language courses
- Personal expenses and pocket money
- Medical and Emergency Repatriation Insurance
- Application fees (65 Euros)