High School Programs United Kingdom
Study and Volunteer United Kingdom
Summer Camps United Kingdom
Top 10 reasons to learn English in the UK with Nacel
1. To learn English in the UK with Nacel is the best way to improve your English
2. After your English courses, discover the UK, a country where traditions have successfully mixed with modernity
3. While you learn English in UK, admire amazing landscapes, dotted with sheeps
4. Have a tea and a marmalade toast after your English Courses
5. Go to a pub while you learn English in UK, and debate about the last sport results with the British
6. Taste the British cooking after your English courses, and discover that, unlike what is usually said, it can be really tasty
7. Visit the numerous museums and monuments, loaded of history, while you learn English in UK
8. After your English courses, give a try to British humour
9. While you learn English in UK, our host families will know how to make you discover their culture
10. Nacel has more than 60 years of experience in language classes and is a language course leader on the French and European market.
Since 1957, Nacel offers a wide range of English courses in UK. Our English coordinators will make your language trip in UK an exceptional and unforgettable experience.
We offer you English courses in the most beautiful destinations of the UK: learn English in London, learn English in Oxford, learn English in Cambridge, learn English in Brighton…
Learn English in UK with us: Our value for money is incomparable, and hundreds of our English courses in UK’s former participants can testify it!
UK in short
Country: United Kingdom
Number of inhabitants: 62 348 447
Climate: Temperate; moderated by prevailing southwest winds over the North Atlantic Current; more than one-half of the days are overcast
Government type: Constitutional Monarchy
Currency: British pound
Religions : Christian (Anglican, Roman Catholic, Presbyterian, Methodist) 71.6%, Muslim 2.7%, Hindu 1%, other 1.6%, unspecified or none 23.1%
Languages: English, Welsh (about 26% of the population of Wales), Scottish form of Gaelic (about 60,000 in Scotland)
National Holiday: the UK does not celebrate one particular national holiday.
GDP per capita: 35 100 $ (2010)
English is the third native language in the world, but above all, it is the most known language in the world. English is a pluricentric language, with variations of expressions and accents according to the countries. The accent considered as the most prestigious one is the “received pronunciation”, which was used for a long time by the monarchs of England, but also by the presenters of the BBC.
If you wish to discover the famous London, its museum, its monuments, Oxford and Cambridge’s colleges, or Brighton’s beaches, come and learn English in UK with Nacel, and take the opportunity to live a matchless experience thanks to our English courses in UK!
Book an English language course in the United Kingdom with Nacel!
Whether you decide to go to an academic year in UK, a language school in UK or to live in total immersion in an English family, we offer a whole range of programs to meet your needs that will allow you to learn English in UK!